3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deadsaref 30.12.20 01:30 am

Question about the passage and gameplay. (Singularity)

in the chapter there de you need to sneak past the vozrazhenets there is a lattice that rises by a plant to nuno to age it so that it lifts the lattice and then remove it, move the box to itself, fix it and climb through the lattice? BUT the trick is that this plant is fenced with an invisible wall, the box is not exactly there, and I just can't get there, help me do that damn thing?
58 Comments
Sort by:
n
neanko 30.12.20

Again I was "ambushed" - I just can't go through one section in the Singularity game.
The essence of the site: A
hero wearing a gas mask. In one room there is a closed door (gate), in another room there is a button to open the door. You have to press a button - the door opens. But I don't have time to reach the door before it closes. Most likely there is some trick that I don't understand in any way ...
Has anyone passed this section in the game?

F
Funny cat 30.12.20

I don’t remember exactly, but the site is actually very simple, there, in theory, you need to "freeze" the door with a device on your hand, in short, you need to slow down its closing - I was soaring myself, but I went through trial and error.

n
neanko 30.12.20

Sanderland
Thanks for the advice. Now I will try.

G
Giovani 30.12.20

Help! I cannot complete the mission of finding Barisov when he has to give me an MVP. No bullets, no life, all doors are closed. What to do?

C
Corek 30.12.20

On the "F" poke a hint will appear in the form of traces where to go.

D
Don thomas falcone 30.12.20

I’m troha lol, obey: first, by playing games, we save Demichev from a burning building, then for the second time we save Barisov and kill Demichev, who has already pointed the barrel at the doctor ... But in 2010 Demichev is alive and heading to the island. How is it possible if I already killed him in 1955 ????????? 7

S
Sinking tichka 30.12.20

Well, you made a riddle)

YES, you just didn't kill him, but most likely injured him) That's all there is to it)

D
Don thomas falcone 30.12.20

The sinking tichka
Yeah, hurt. That he turned through the window)))

S
Sinking tichka 30.12.20

And fell down the fire escape

g
grandbookeater 30.12.20

Sinking tichka
Actually, on the roof of some house - there his blood remained; it can be seen from it that he rolled down (most likely to the ground), and there they could have given him first aid.

A
AlexGrace 30.12.20

Quite interesting, this Demichev turned out to be very tenacious. And with Barisov I put it in his head with a machine gun, and at the end with a pistol in his head, I kept thinking, "Damn, when will you die!"

w
weritos666 30.12.20

Hi, the people faced such a problem, when they captured Katherine, I run to her and do not have time to kill the soldiers, they kill her.
The question is how to save her?

D
DVA 30.12.20

hi guys) I can't get through the moment when the player falls down at maximum difficulty, where there are a lot of bugs, you open the door and these bugs are twisting from all sides, 2 bugs and I am a corpse, we can have any tactics
. I tried to beat them with a wave alternating with weapons, not ale, I tried to freeze half, the rest with a weapon, not ale, tried to age 1 anyway, not ale (on average, they hit less HP there easier, but on Max I can't get through (

188820002010 30.12.20

Hi, I passed the game at the intermediate level, if I start the game again at the hard level, will they give bonuses? what kind?

C
CoD PyLuT 30.12.20

Is there anyone to bleat alive, or is it all dead? does anyone play in multiplayer?

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 30.12.20

How to start a new game with all the goodies from the previous playthrough? Is this even possible?

r
rus3469 30.12.20

how to get through the end of the level on the railway bridge? how to kill the main ghoul

X
XarRid 30.12.20

What does the weapon upgrade based on E-99 technology do?