3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killycrok 30.12.20 01:30 am

Best Dark Souls. (Dark Souls 3)

Friends, which part of the entire Dark Souls trilogy do you think is better and why?

Give your arguments, opinions, I am very interested to know the opinion of people.

I now think that the third. It perfectly conveys the atmosphere of a dying world, combat, music, complexity, everything is on top here. When I started to go through it, I honestly missed it, it was boring, I soaked the first boss without spending HP, but when some scourge in shorts with a katana soaked me, I just fell in love with this game. I realized how crazy and interesting she is. In general, write, do not hesitate))))
34 Comments
Sort by:
k
killycrok 30.12.20

Ivanych
I started playing BloodBorne right after the release. I launch it, watch the video, saw the dog at the beginning, and ran away. And when he received a weapon and a pistol in some place, the game seemed terribly easy, for those who have passed all parts of DS - BloodBorne will seem an easy walk.

Slonvprotivogaze
I wonder why I didn't have this experience with part 3. But when the second passed, after the second boss I forced myself to pass it. When I reached Dranglik, then the violence seemed to have subsided. Dranglik - The only location that is normally done in 2 parts.

inad
And the music and atmosphere are clearly no better. BloodBorne - This is a game that was born from the Dark Souls series, and there is no need to blather here that BloodBorne has music, and especially the atmosphere is better. You must have never played DS at all. BloodBorne - This is more of the 2 part of Dark Souls /

i
inad 30.12.20

killycrok
Don't yapping bullshit. I compared all the games from from and decided that BB is the best atmosphere and music. In your DS2, all bosses are the same.

k
killycrok 30.12.20

inad
You are another dormouse that justifies your purchase. Dark Souls 2 is the worst part, BloodBorne is close to DS 2. And the bosses in BB, as in DS 2, are all the same.

i
inad 30.12.20

killycrok
and how is it close? not graphics out?

I
Ivanych 30.12.20

killycrok
I'm more and more convinced that you "walk easily" through "scary easy" games on YouTube. And still wondering, in what place in the aforementioned "scary easy" game, they give such useful things as a weapon and a pistol? Otherwise, I'll go to this place, take these useful items and try to walk around this terribly light toy just as easily. )))))))))))))))))))
Yes, and at first I filled up the "dog" with my hands, which in no way diminishes the complexity of the game.

W
Waffen 30.12.20

Part 2 is closer to me. I started my acquaintance with the series with it and played about 700 hours. I didn’t play the first part and I don’t plan. 3 part also went well, so no better, no worse - it’s just different.

k
killycrok 30.12.20

Ivanych
I don't remember exactly where, but somewhere in the beginning. I gave up the game halfway around. And yes, I never play games on Youtube. There is a PC and there is Curling iron 4 with 9 games, that's enough for me.

k
killycrok 30.12.20

inad
BB only graphics and design are better than 2 parts.

I
Ivanych 30.12.20

killycrok
And if you abandoned the game, what right do you have to say that:
killycrok wrote: the
game itself is shit. She is the lightest of all dark souls and bosses are all the same. There is nothing but graphics in it.
????
Now it seems clear that you are not from the category of schoolchildren, because you admitted, albeit indirectly, of your incompetence. And yet it is unpleasant to read your comments based on jogging on a small part of the game, do not do this, write honestly and objectively.

R
RockerWithHammer 30.12.20

1- top, 2 nothing like that, 3 trash (in my opinion)

a
alexzet3 30.12.20

the third part is the best,
but in comparison with the second, it's just full ... I
didn't play the first, there is no control on the mouse, but I don't know how to
use the keyboard purely (, I lost the habit of the first Duma

k
killycrok 30.12.20

Ivanych
I'm not saying that she's just shit. People who say BB are the best of all souls are just pissed off when BB is not dark souls.
They just write in a topic where I ask you to compare parts of DARK SOULS, and BloodBorne does not belong here, like Demon Souls. And again - It's a matter of taste.

I
Ivanych 30.12.20

killycrok
I'm already tired of quoting you, why are you bustling like a cat in front of a bow? He called it shit - answer, justify! If you can’t, it’s a bastard.
The topic is yours, he spread the holivar himself. The first sentence ("BloodBorne has nothing to do with this topic at all.") Was enough, why not stop there? NO, you need to tell everyone that
killycrok wrote:
And the game itself is shit. She is the lightest of all dark souls and bosses are all the same. There is nothing but graphics in it.
And these statements are not based on anything, which you yourself later confirmed.
killycrok wrote:
I dropped the game halfway around.
Everything, tie it up. Either delete the topic, or calm down, stop twisting your tail.

k
killycrok 30.12.20

Ivanych
Dak everyone does not give a shit about the message "Enough to drag BB here." They shove him anyway. And Demon Souls too. It's just that people are blind, it says Best !!!!! Dark Souls !!!!!!, somewhere there is a word about BB and Demon Souls. Answer: No.