3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killycrok 30.12.20 01:30 am

Best Dark Souls. (Dark Souls 3)

Friends, which part of the entire Dark Souls trilogy do you think is better and why?

Give your arguments, opinions, I am very interested to know the opinion of people.

I now think that the third. It perfectly conveys the atmosphere of a dying world, combat, music, complexity, everything is on top here. When I started to go through it, I honestly missed it, it was boring, I soaked the first boss without spending HP, but when some scourge in shorts with a katana soaked me, I just fell in love with this game. I realized how crazy and interesting she is. In general, write, do not hesitate))))
34 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aonir 30.12.20

I like the first part more, as it is kind of a trailblazer (on pc at least). Although the 2 and 3 parts are also ahrynenny.

R
Ryogi Shiki 30.12.20

first. or rather, I liked DLS more,

although while we are waiting for DLS to ds3

A
Alec Says 30.12.20

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition, - Building levels, chic history (the abyss of Artorias, inclusive (In general, the game has a lot of micro-stories that merge together to create one of the best stories in games))
Dark Souls II - Although it brought a lot of new but also, the pace of the gameplay slowed down and the building of the levels became more straightforward and not catchy (which is why I left this part).
Dark Souls III - A simple mix of Dark Souls (1) and Bloodborne, with all their pros and cons.
\\ Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition is in my opinion the best game in the series. ////

Q
QUlCK 30.12.20

killycrok
part 3, because it absorbed the best elements from the previous parts and supplemented with new ones (except for power-up and good optimization, as in part 2)

V
VredniyMorzh 30.12.20

The first is the highest quality, then the third, and then the second.

p
pavloalex 30.12.20

As if not the best for sure.
The graph / location is just brilliant, no argument, like the optimization, but here's the gameplay ...
One lack of Poise kills everything, and at the root.
What else needs to be added to drive a nail into the coffin lid?

p
pavloalex 30.12.20

GillianSeed
Support and plus.

R
RicoChico 30.12.20

DemonSouls.

A
Alexey Sekretov 30.12.20

the best dark souls are nioh and demon souls

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 30.12.20

All three parts are favorites.

i
inad 30.12.20

No, first of all, gorgeous Bloodborne.

R
Rooough 30.12.20

Pek-peka
It's not about the most difficult game, but about the best game ... And in general, why the heck compare a shooter with an RPG?

l
legusor 30.12.20

plot - 1 part
technically - 2 part
zashkvarno - 3 part

K
Kashara. 30.12.20

All pieces are equally masterpiece.

s
s1ash3r 30.12.20

Three shit :(

E
Eagle-owl 30.12.20

The first dark is the best for me. On some page of the PG forum, I wrote on a large scale why it is the best, and now I'm too lazy to write everything anew. Then there is a three, and already the last is a two. Demons and BB do not count as I don't have a console to judge them

k
killycrok 30.12.20

inad
BloodBorne has nothing to do with this topic. And the game itself is shit. She is the lightest of all dark souls and bosses are all the same. There is nothing but graphics in it.
s1ash3r
Better than the second at least.

I
Ivanych 30.12.20

killycrok
Easier? Why is it easier, may I ask? Wild NPC hunters with a million HP? Confused level "Edge of the Nightmare", on which I spent two days, unable to understand where to go? Bosses, with the wildest hitboxes (Amygdala, especially in dungeons), and again, with an inadequate bunch of HP? Have you, comrade, spent an hour on YouTube on Bloodborne?
After the third pass of DS III, I decided that I was ripe for BB - on the contrary, I had to suffer the first half of the game, and I could only go through the second in co-op.

i
inad 30.12.20

killycrok
DS3 has the best music and atmosphere ??? She's the best in Bloodborne. You lie how you breathe

S
Slonvprotivogaze 30.12.20

The third worst - definitely. At the time when the first two go through the 2nd or 3rd circle, here already on the first, except for "When will it end" does not come. And this is 7 hours before the end. (a secret with dragons did not even have the strength to go through) And from 15 o'clock - "how was she killed" ... One sword + one spell for the whole game, a wardrobe of meaningless "armor", zero lore and so on ... With mana , design, graphics and boss shapes are great. The second, despite the common stub, had excellent backing, mechanics and replayability. Yes, there are no main reptiles and locations (with rare, rare exceptions), but it pays off enough. And the first one ... but I still can't imagine how to bring down Manus and what to do at the next meeting with the "brothers")) It's a pity that it is no longer played, but I remember with all love and lampoonness,