3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 01.01.21 04:22 am

Who are the Masons and why?) (Diablo 2)

Please tell us who are the Masons and what do they want?)

And why collect Soj, Zod on non-ladder?)
54 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 12.01.21

AI, it works for the good of the server to summon clones for ordinary players)
RomanDII, there is a discrepancy that for the sake of the game enrichment of the Freemasons, ordinary players are deprived of the fan of killing D-Clone)

O
Obsessed 12.01.21

Nitsche not most of the
rules for
firkax players , do you really think that with an increase in PC performance, future "norms" of players will not have at least 2-3 really interesting games with noticeably more beautiful graphonium? Do you mean that more bodies will come (and stick) to d2 over time than it had in "better times"? )

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.01.21

Obsessed
He is preparing a port on the 2nd PS, exclusive for the plow-round - WHAT WE WILL LIVE THEN !!! Everyone who has not gone cyberpunk will come to us!
In general, with such prices for a complete set, new games will stupidly stop running; D

O
Obsessed 12.01.21

Sweety_Mustard, prices for a complete set - the problem of a folder with a mother! ;-) our task in Devil Two is to play more, otherwise they say that "the majority" have not even grasped its secrets yet!

K
Klassewer 12.01.21

firkax wrote: there are
still hundreds of years ahead
"And Lenin is so young,
And young October is ahead!"

F
FludoTron 12.01.21

Obsessed wrote:
firkax, do you really think that with an increase in PC performance, future "norm" players will not have at least 2-3 really interesting games with noticeably more beautiful graphonium? Do you mean that more bodies will come (and stick) to d2 over time than it had in "better times"? )
you are simply not filled with knowledge, the
firk knows that the entropy of the universe will soon end, it will begin to shrink again, time will change its course, computers will start aging again, and water will pour into the pool

D
DELETEEND 12.01.21

as if now almost any user with pg, diablo 3 with a noticeably more beautiful graphonium will most likely start on a computer ..

Well, or if it does not start, I xs.
maybe it's better then to spend your time differently? - get a job, for example. well, or somewhere else to muddle the babos, and not play games, farm for enigma? Throw out the dust collector, on which you can't start anything and buy some kind of computer on Avita?

O
Obsessed 12.01.21

DELETEEND, it was not about who to do what, but about the firm's vision of the world. well, like: "q2 norms, then people will be!: - [". She's something normal, but the "majority" in her clearly won back and this is hardly worth arguing with.
You can get into formalities, count dozens of players on the server for years and eventually gain almost the same number, but such napalm as before (with Dilarius, Crocs and Denisks von Dumas) is no longer kindled in d2, but in DotA - for now. and then they will say to the children "your games are shit, the grafon is not the main thing, there were EMOTIONS IN the pillbox !!" but in fact, emotions in people ..

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.01.21

Obsessed wrote:
but in fact, emotions in people,
apparently, you did not drop the bist and fortik in the bolva, which you were looking for for 4 months; CC

r
rambler87 12.01.21

Obsessed
Partly! In addition, it is necessary to leave traces on these tablets - the pg forum - which in hundreds of years may be of interest to some neural networks.

So, for example, I think in 2003 forums - which even preserved the design, unlike other modernist sites. the beauty

O
Obsessed 12.01.21

Sweety_Mustard, if I don’t remember what I dropped .. maybe the FANS will remind me, like I dropped it; D true, on shit: '(

rambler87, no one will need them.

O
Obsession Fan 12.01.21

Why is DOTA a bad game? Let's conditionally omit the garbage community, because we are talking about the GAME - and we will get a very interesting e-sports gizmo, with a huge number of mechanics, very demanding on skill, understanding of the gameplay, and player's knowledge. In my subjective opinion, the game was sawed with love, and obviously not only for reasons of capital. I myself have personally played several times, but only in the Warcraft version, at night with friends in the computer club, emotions are only positive, and the very fact that this mode over the years has turned into a full-fledged separate game that has gained recognition from a huge audience, has become a kind of template, and the benchmark for other games already says a lot.

People are still playing Ultima Online. Yes, every year online is thinning, this is logical, because the game is ~ 25 years old and the situation there is clearly more deplorable than in d2, but everything rests on enthusiasts, for altruistic motives some kind of movement is carried out, fashion is being sawed, all sorts of things are corrected, tours are held, events from administration.

Look online at "trachomod". Yes, the Second Devil is more alive than all living things! People throw in ads, connect streamers, do something for the convenience of players, a person who wants to sell an item does it IN ONE MOTHER HIS CLICK with all the stats (picture) uploads it to the site, and then muddles up their affairs without hanging out 24/7 in the chat, among the same sellers, perefluzhivaya each other. And a potential buyer finds the desired item in the list in a few clicks with highly convenient filters, and writes directly to the seller or on the website, without jostling in the chat among the same screamers.

So people who want ONLINE - try, do, and find this very audience, and you just cry on the forum saying that people are stupid playing Dota! )) ahahha)) this is really funny)))) No, you are not interested in people on the server) and everything suits you) suits just such a PG (a get-together for your own)))) for hundreds of years to come))))

O
Obsessed 12.01.21

the game was sawed with love
online on "trachomod"
they do something for the convenience of the players
Obsession fan, WHAT DO YOU WRITE? !! Oh no! urgently get away! but by the way .. they can help with this; D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 12.01.21

Obssed fanatic
Brother, calm down. He already told you for the electricity, what are you still waiting for? Don't wait, kill hope.