3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Well_Thompson 01.01.21 04:30 am

Grafon in fact (Cyberpunk 2077)

Gentlemen, well, in fact, the graphics in the game are at the level of the first Rage.
There is no optimizon at all ..
Grafon Crisis 3 is still not outdone .. I
could attach a bunch of screenshots, but the essence would not change who played, he would have understood that there is no grafon or optimon in the game.
The settings are high, 1080p.
There is no Next Gene here at all ...
35 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 01.01.21

Well_Thompson wrote:
Settings are high, 1080p.
Clearly understood

S
Seven 01.01.21

Well, the next gene can and will appear if, for example, the rendering range is made normal and the native anti-aliasing is turned off. it's a lot of fun when ptx pribludy are visible only close and when you step back a meter they immediately evaporate. BUT if they give the opportunity to normally twist the drawing, then even 3090 to 1080 with rtx will kneel

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 01.01.21

The topic is what? There are already a bunch of topics about the discussion of game graphics, gameplay and other things, why did you create a new topic?

a
andre158 01.01.21

Grafon and optimon are different things, but in CP2077, advanced technologies were simply used like RTX and a neural network for facial animations, and grafon in the game can only be seen with a vidyuhu starting from RTX 3080 and monica in 2k / 4k, in other cases, just a nice picture.

b
bloomm 01.01.21

Crisis 3 has long been surpassed, a piece of shit that is hiding behind a colored wrapper. Linear nonsense with 4-6 enemies for the entire level that bent the cards just like cyberpunk. Want the norms of line jester? yes, better than the last wolfenstein, exodus metro and doom no! You just remember the shit that more or less gives a picture on your buckets and does not lag =) You need to update periodically to judge the schedule.
Remember already, the only krayzis that can be krayzis 2.

Literally about 3 years ago, this level of a picture was only on pre-renders. Cyberpunk doesn't always produce cinematics, but most of the time, yes. Speaking of soap and soaps, go to the NV AMD driver and solve your pain with 2 fingers.

Already every monkey understands that the game has not been completed yet, since the consoles took up time, and the homosexual investors breathed in their backs, and then even alesha ran in a hopping with their Che will transfer? It would be better if it was actually moved for six months or a year ... But you can also see how much nonsense and details have been put into the game, you cannot forget with some patches your buckets of 60 frames will not forget, the maximum will be more stable and no more, update and enjoy the fact that such games in general are even more so without buying !!! And stupidly shaking from torrents.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.01.21

hmm peck-peck was there a graphon crisis 3 nextgen? I remember the crying of children on the cards with shm4.x on which it did not start, but nobody remembered about shm3.0 cards. because everything is covered with soap and oblivion. only the light of the grafon is eternal.
for the glory of grafooona !!!

t
tsa_va 01.01.21

Conclusion and evaluation of the seen nextgen grafon on a high preset, with 970 and in 1080p .... hmm ...

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 01.01.21

andre158 wrote: the
graphon in the game can only be seen with a vidyuhu starting from the RTX 3080 and monica in 2k / 4k, in other cases, just a nice picture.
Grafon mediocre there.
MunchkiN 616
A better for the glory of performance)

G
Grimganga 01.01.21

Well_Thompson wrote:
Settings are high, 1080p.
All CDR, Ubisoft, EA, Rockstar, etc. including janitors, pizza delivery men, passers-by on the street who pass by their offices don't give a damn what a 1080p picture looks like on a 24-inch Samsung monitor, taken for a promotion in Eldorado 9990, high preset.

For all of these companies, the key consumer is 4k with RTX, and a bit of 1440p. The fact that cyberpunk crap and could not produce 60 fps is a separate topic, and it already existed.

J
JonathanCrieg 12.01.21

If the graphon only opens in 4k, then it's a shitty graphon. The game should primarily be designed for the average device.

F
Fiesta02 12.01.21

JonathanCrieg
why on earth? Where is that written?

A
Alex hawk 12.01.21

Grimganga
Fool or what? It is important for a developer to sell more copies, and for this the developer should please the majority, not 1% of the "ilites". Most judging by the incentive is sitting on gtx1060. As well as ps4. In both cases, the Poles have done well and their further fate is very doubtful. Or can all that is happening now be considered a success for the studio?

l
lokdogg 12.01.21

It's so funny to hear about bad grafon from people who don't have RTX3090 (I don't have it either). You just have no right to say something about the schedule ...

P
Protocol10 12.01.21

lokdogg

I have 2080, of course it is already outdated, but I see with it the same thing that the owner of 3090 sees, the only difference is in the frame rate

N
Nikolay Ololay 12.01.21

Well_Thompson
Good morning, just woke up?

J
Joker978 12.01.21

how many clever people. Check out technical analysis of graphics on YouTube. Cyberpunk is technically plus minus at the level of rdr2, so screaming about bad graphics is not self-respect. It's just that on the general wave of the hate, you became in the same herd. Without an opinion. Played for 40 hours. started playing with the patch of the first day. Initially, I was also indignant and bombed, but the longer I played, the more I forgot about some shortcomings. Yes, there are bugs, but personally, they did not prevent me from immersing myself in the game and feeling the perfectly written plot and additional quests, and even with excellent visuals. Each battle is unique in its own way. It can be seen that many of the Reds did not have time to finish, but the aching players and investors are to blame, elementary. Reds simply had nowhere to go. This is a no brainer. I am 100% sure that the game will be finished in half a year - a year. And about the herd, I can say that society is rotten, degraded, accustomed to jerkers like see dogs and other crap with loot boxes. It is a herd and a herd in Africa, alas, because of such degenerates good studios are falling apart.

A
Alex hawk 12.01.21

lokdogg
Tolsto. Remove the extra layer.
Joker978
Joker978 wrote:
Look at the technical analyzes
And then you don't have to read ...
Joker978 wrote:
Without my own opinion
Spoiler
Joker978 wrote:
Initially, I was also indignant and bombed, but the longer I played
... the sooner I looked at technical analyzes and calmed myself down. This is how it works.
Joker978 wrote:
additional quests
Not one interesting additional quest has yet been. Even the order for a goblin from the Witcher evoked more emotions than the cyberpunk storyline, not that dopa.
Joker978 wrote:
Each battle is unique in its own way
Or are you just trolling? Then too subtle. Add a layer.

J
Joker978 12.01.21

Alex Hawk
really. it is easier to keep pouring on the main developers than to understand the issue and problem.

A
Alex hawk 12.01.21

Joker978 How to
understand? I don't like the way the game looks or is played. But there are no more games. We have to be content with what we have, until better times. And watering is the sacred duty of everyone who wants to see good games in the future, and not such a swinish attitude towards the players.
Joker978 wrote: the
aching players and investors are to blame
The players were put on. Nobody adjusted to them. Investors, yes, are to blame. They gave the Poles money and waited for plus or minus 7 years (or maybe all 9). Well, these investors are freaks ... It would be better if they weren't there. And there would be no game.
Joker978 wrote:
in half a year - a year
They will be forced to cut DLC for a year and they will polish it. DLC will be paid, like "hearts of stone" and "blood and wine" (not by quality, of course, only by paid status).
Joker978 wrote:
society is rotten, degraded
I love RDR2, God of War, The Witcher, Death Stranding and many more similar "bugs" for a rotten society. I'm probably completely finished ... To play such and such.

J
Joker978 12.01.21

Alex Hawk
don't take words out of context and stop twisting them in your favor. Absolutely everything that you wrote is not true, only firewood into the furnace to further incite hatred. I will not breed a srach, I also don't see the point of communicating with you.