3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
propeller-faust 01.01.21 04:34 am

Need a key to the gate to Whiterun (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

where to find the key to the gate to Whiterun? I play the game a second time. I decided to kill everyone, both the guards and the locals. The gate is closed, no one has a key. And the jarl needs to report it ..) I ask for help)
25 Comments
Sort by:
K
KARTER347 01.01.21

Hmm. Load the early safe, go to the gate and wait for the guard.

p
propeller-faust 01.01.21

KARTER347, I would love to, but a lot of side quests have already been completed, it's a pity to lose. In front of the gate he writes that he needs a key. So it must be in nature)

s
saa0891 01.01.21

propeller-faust

where to find the key to the gate to Whiterun? I play the game a second time. I decided to kill everyone, both the guards and the locals. The gate is closed, no one has a key. And then you need to report to

the jarl ..) I ask for help) Since I used this cheat to help.

p
propeller-faust 01.01.21

not! I'm not a cheater on principle! There is only one way out, leave the plot and go through the side ones, blame everyone along the way, suddenly I find someone else ...

s
saa0891 01.01.21

propeller-faust

not! I'm not a cheater on principle! There is only one way out, leave the plot and go through the side ones, blame everyone along the way, suddenly I’ll find someone else ..

You know, I also didn’t use cheats in any game, except in Skyrime TM, TFC, these are not cheating commands for TES, well since you did this, then reap the benefits, but as you wanted, cut the civilian population and the guards and thought that you would be welcomed with open arms, but no.
In this case, if you do this, then you have to be careful, otherwise the consequences can be very dire.

h
hamingu 01.01.21

Thin.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 01.01.21

You stand in front of the gate, open the console, poke the cursor into the gate, enter "unlock" into the console. That's it, the gate is open :)
There is no key. This is a game bug, I also had this.

p
propeller-faust 01.01.21

saa0891

I have already tried to jump over the wall on a horse in especially low places and climb over the observation deck of the guards next to the gate to the wall - not in any! and then I remembered serious sam with a smile! fired from a rocket launcher at his feet and flew into space ...)

s
saa0891 01.01.21

I have already tried propeller-faust and jump over the wall in especially low places on a horse and climb over the observation deck next to the gate to the wall - not in any! and then I remembered serious sam with a smile! fired from a rocket launcher under his feet and flew into space ....)

So cities are a separate location.

m
mad wolf 01.01.21

I have already tried to jump over the wall on a horse in especially low places
you still try to jump into the exit from the Companions' dungeon.

s
saa0891 01.01.21

mad wolf

you still try to jump into the exit from the Companions dungeon.

By the way, yes, also an option if he advanced enough in the Companions quests.

p
propeller-faust 01.01.21

Rikudo Nagashi

Thank you! We'll have to use ..

p
propeller-faust 01.01.21

saa0891

from hopelessness :)

s
saa0891 01.01.21

propeller-faust

So do you really try to use mad wolf's advice to go through the Companions dungeon, of course, if you have advanced enough for this guild.
Passage on the right side of the entrance to the city.

A
Ardan 01.01.21

But don't the guards cut themselves off after a while?

K
KARTER347 01.01.21

In general, the solution to the problem is this.

1. There is no key to the gate.
2. The most adequate way out: run on Skyrim, sleep, wait, go through other quests. At this time, the wanderers will spawn and you will calmly pass.

m
mad wolf 01.01.21

go through the Companions dungeon, of course, if you have advanced enough for this guild.
I just went to see - there is no return passage, you can only get out of the city there.

s
saa0891 01.01.21

mad wolf

I just went to see - there is no return passage, you can only leave the city there.

Means a bummer.

p
propeller-faust 01.01.21

mad wolf, I have not promoted for colleagues yet. Here they talked about the spawn of the guards, I also thought about it. But they are not ugly creatures .. Fine collectors yes. And these are not. In the game, probably ten days have passed since I cut everyone at Whiterun .. I tried to wait at the gate. Only local residents appear, leave the gate. And the plot companions are not crazy .. In short, there are still plenty of quests. I will pass. You look and the guards will appear .. But no, I will use the console)

p
propeller-faust 01.01.21

left to play skyrim. Thank you all for the advice!