3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
propeller-faust 01.01.21 04:34 am

Need a key to the gate to Whiterun (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

where to find the key to the gate to Whiterun? I play the game a second time. I decided to kill everyone, both the guards and the locals. The gate is closed, no one has a key. And the jarl needs to report it ..) I ask for help)
25 Comments
Sort by:
p
propeller-faust 01.01.21

problem solved! I took a quest to destroy the bandits in the camp of quiet moons, flunked everyone, an item appeared in the tasks to pick up a reward from a brow in a whiterun, I go to the whiterun, and there the guards spawned and let them through the damn gate ..)

A
Atay Wolverine 01.01.21

Kind of like Eila the Huntress can steal the key.

p
propeller-faust 01.01.21

Atay Wolverine
Yes, there is another option, not to kill all the guards near the city, but to leave at least one, then he can simply surrender and he will take you to the jail in the city itself. So you're in Whiterun

a
arah 01.01.21

Guards from Whiterun are also near the tower in which we bring down the dragon along the main line. On the other side of the city where there are farms, there is also in the tower of the Whiterun guard. You could repent there, any of them would gladly put you in jail))

S
Semyon Laguzov 01.01.21

I just ran into this problem, I don't know if it makes sense to raise the topic after so many years, but suddenly someone will come in handy, the id of the guard opening the gate 000dc9e4 through the console, the problem is solved as follows:
prid dc9e4
moveto player