3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Ponyash 01.01.21 04:52 am

Is Trevor gay? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Posony, that's what I thought. Before the start of the game on trailers, it was believed that Trevor was all a brutal psychopath. That's how it is. But what kind of gay manners? Wade complains on his page that Trevor again forced him to put on a dress, Ron often whines about how bored he is, Trevor himself is always in a skirmish offering to salmon his tuna, forced the show host to take off his pants, took off his pants in front of Wade's cousin. And this is only at the beginning of the game, one might say.
34 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vorkimarh 01.01.21

Ponyash
And the fact that he fried the girl at the very beginning does not bother you?

K
Kub1k J 01.01.21

Ponyash
well, so there is an option that he is just crazy, but gay or not gay, if he followed closely, he copulated with Baba Johnny, the former main character of GTA 4 episodes about bikers ... But in general, this is black humor, in the so-called collective farm , they all joke like that, sometimes it goes to extremes ... what can I say, redneck / psycho

D
Dumpling of kind 01.01.21

And he has something to go to Patricia (I haven't finished the game yet).

R
Ryuksvart 01.01.21

He loved Patricia and drove up to Franklin's aunt and loves to go to the strip club, often when switching to it, he leaves the strip club with words of love for the girls

R
R_D_V 01.01.21

Trevor fucks everything that moves, it's more correct to call him bi than gay

K
Kote Potaskun 01.01.21

The students argue .... who is Trevor ?! gay or straight ?! Is he bisexual? don’t you? ...

B
Bennedict 01.01.21

hardly gay. but in general, doesn't it?

I
Ilya233 01.01.21

What did you hit? What the fuck is gay? Crazy, yes, it happens. But not gay.

F
Flow4Master 01.01.21

But what about the relationship between Trevor and Mr. Raspberry? So he's not only bisexual?

q
qfb 01.01.21

try to meet all 3 characters with each other and they will discuss this moment, or rather Franklin will directly ask Trevor "are you gay?" and he will answer him that he is bisexual, not gay

P
Pupusechka 01.01.21

He's not gay, he's a hipster)

I
Ivpas 01.01.21

lexa_lexa
hipster is not sexual orientation, silly.

K
Kuzko 01.01.21

Guys, he's just PSYCH, that's all he's not gay

B
Belomorkanal 01.01.21

He's just a pervert.

B
BeaverSid 01.01.21

don't forget about the bear and his eyes

S
Showy DiMak 01.01.21

Well, well developed politically correct chela - that nigga in the team is, there is a family man, representing the image of the average amer, but so far without the representative of the non-traditional sex. orientation in such a game - God himself commanded! so I won't be surprised at anything.
UPD Although Michael can hardly be called an average, but in terms of his personal life, he is, one might say, quite a standard type.

D
Default2 01.01.21

He is BI, he himself spoke at the meeting.

g
genarek1 01.01.21

he went to a maniac, he does not pull on a hamasek ...

S
Showy DiMak 01.01.21

Is the emperor of PC gaming proof?

R
Renat Imambaev 01.01.21

Then you go, he will kidnap a woman and fall in love with her. Bab fights right and left. What nah gay