3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Ponyash 01.01.21 04:52 am

Is Trevor gay? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Posony, that's what I thought. Before the start of the game on trailers, it was believed that Trevor was all a brutal psychopath. That's how it is. But what kind of gay manners? Wade complains on his page that Trevor again forced him to put on a dress, Ron often whines about how bored he is, Trevor himself is always in a skirmish offering to salmon his tuna, forced the show host to take off his pants, took off his pants in front of Wade's cousin. And this is only at the beginning of the game, one might say.
34 Comments
Sort by:
q
qfb 01.01.21

Showy DiMak
when you bring all 3 characters together and go for a walk, Franklin will ask Trevor about it and at this moment Trevor will answer him

D
Dumpling of kind 01.01.21

Can the three of them collect them? But as? I didn't even know.

q
qfb 01.01.21

Zucchini-monster
well, I took Michael, first called Franklin and offered to meet, a second later I called Trevor and also offered to meet, then I drove for Franklin, and then for Trevor, and so everyone got together and discussed different things

c
cripples 01.01.21

crazy, I agree

T
Trol_Fighter337 01.01.21

BI

L
Lavuer 01.01.21

You've obviously outplayed everything in bioware. Try to come up with something that does not really exist.

s
supies 01.01.21

There was also a moment in the mission where you need to steal 2 sports cars, Trevor, being supposedly a cop when inspecting the guy, touched him for the MPH, of course the guy was indignant to which Trevor replied: I'm doing a "full" inspection! Amused this moment very much, and many others too!

d
droun92 01.01.21

He was still asleep hugging his friend's cousin, I used to do it when I switched to him. He also said, "next time you hug me."

N
Nighthawkreal 01.01.21

I think its interesting is not so narrowly limited :)

D
Dr_Drift_RU 01.01.21

IMHO Trevor's defiant behavior can be both a consequence of his psychosis, the desire to shock, and an attempt to provoke aggression in another character, so that further events will accept the style of behavior that has long been usual for him.
Anyway, it is difficult to assert something, Trevor, like other characters in the next story, are fictional, they can be characterized by a variety of actions =)

P
Porter92 01.01.21

Trevor is at least bisexual. During a friendly meeting, he confessed to Franklin that he had sucked cocks. He had a similar conversation with Franklin and Michael. He also raped Floyd.

P
Prince_Saint 01.01.21

he's insane)

K
KingBaby 01.01.21

Exactly Trevor is just sick ...

F
Fan_Tiesto 01.01.21

How many members did he suck ...