3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 01.01.21 04:55 am

Help itself (Styx: Master of Shadows)

(who got stuck where - share how you went)
1) Big button - what sequence.
Spoiler
67 Comments
Sort by:
l
lordar 01.01.21

there will only be 2 bottles. Amber and life.
I do not know how to kill knights, will tell who?

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 01.01.21

lordar
you mean crossbowmen?
the same bullshit (kill ** ((and daggers 0.

l
lordar 01.01.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
I'm talking about freaks in armor) they still kill with 1 hit of T_T and they are not taken by a dagger or silent murder (

D
Dmitry Stek 01.01.21

lordar
you can nail them with a chandelier or pick them up with apples and swill

I
I4igoK 01.01.21

I subscribe to the question about the painting. I would like to guess. And so the game is not very difficult. I play on hard, of course I have to sweat and think, but it goes, albeit slowly, but steadily true. I have already reached the 4th part of the second chapter "Crematorium". Of course I collect all the coins. I go through almost all of them by cutting out and search every corner, since the tokens are not very hidden and lie in places that are obvious to the keen eye. The crossbowmen missed. Some enemies can simply be skipped, I am sure that if you cut out everything and everyone, at the end of the chapter, the statistics will still show: "You killed 99 out of 100", because the hundredth enemy ran away or something like that, so much better replay the chapter without killing anyone, a kind of stealth master challenge.

D

I4igoK
, it was like that.

By the way, the terrain with a derivative, it's strange, but part of the location was not given for development ((I saw a lot of hooks above with my eyesight - but how to get there, I didn’t get it out of my mind (I ran, ran and spat (

D

by the way - a statue of the archive. for help in every case.
Spoiler

d
dasubar 01.01.21

The statue will be useful to someone in the library, you will have to click in this sequence

l
lordar 01.01.21

About the room with the painting:
There you must first press the left button, then always press the button on the right side.

I
I4igoK 01.01.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
I solved the statue puzzle differently. In the atrium with the same statue on the walls there are hieroglyphic marks. At the two ends of a room with Roman numerals. One hieroglyph is signed by Roman II, the second by Roman IV. It is not difficult to choose I-ts and III-ku using this comparison method. So I figured it out.

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
Well I've seen holds too. Maybe that way the return will be or what mission, or they did it to annoy the players. Having also climbed the high-rise, he sat like a spider-man, looked at it all, looked for a way, but found nothing worthwhile. I think it is impossible to go there, or at all, or not yet.

lordar
Thanks, thanks to your method, I passed it within 2 minutes. It's a pity there is nothing useful, and maybe for the best, the library will not have to be re-run.

l
lordar 01.01.21

I4igoK
And I just picked it up, if the torch lit up, then it’s right, if not, then no = DD

I
I4igoK 01.01.21

I will give advice to players about relics. Note that the chapter is divided into several parts, 3-4 usually. The relic search menu contains a zone where to look for it and a hint diagram. At first he blunted himself, looked at the bridge at the diagram, then the eye points to the tower with mushrooms. The bridge at the beginning of the second chapter, but where is the tower with the mushrooms? Duck she is generally at the end of the second chapter in the Crematorium. So that's it. And everything is signed on the menu. The relic is in the Crematorium and you are in the Landing Pad area. This is worth paying attention to.

k
kislotok 01.01.21

lordar
It's simple! Poison the fruit (spit at them), you can use a clone ...

t
tehan09 01.01.21

I thought the last coin was in the safe under the painting, but it’s not there. I've been running around the cleaned lock for two hours like a fool and can't find it.

l
lordar 01.01.21

kislotok
I decided to just skip them ...

I
I4igoK 01.01.21

Crematorium 40th Victory Coin
Spoiler: Found on one of the stairwells closer to the cockroach areas. Lies on a dilapidated column, at the very top of the base. I had to run for about 15 minutes until I noticed her.

t
tehan09 01.01.21

People, where did I drop the coin? I found one to the left of the entry point under the room with the safe under the painting. 2 in storage. 3 room with apples. 4 on the balcony where the airship was. 5 room with airship timetable. 6 in the nest above the statue. 7 behind the statue is the entrance to the basement. 8 on the table in front of the statue. 9 next to the library entrance.

t
tehan09 01.01.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
how many sockets are there on this sublevel?
in one I found and saw another empty

D

tehan09
I didn’t see a litter from the bed - but with a coin, I never got to the second one (

B
B00jum 01.01.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
Same problem with coins. The second nest on a beam outside, alas, is empty.