3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanden16 29.10.19 03:33 am

How to change the screen resolution ? (Tekken 7)

I have only 1920x1080
39 Comments
Sort by:
l
lolka95 29.10.19

NatanieLzZ and Tekken 7 is going to work?

N
NatanieLzZ 29.10.19

lolka95
what? Changing the resolution through the config edit these lines - ResolutionSizeX= ResolutionSizeY= ? Works for me

l
lolka95 29.10.19

NatanieLzZ
How to change the screen resolution on Tekken 7 black screen the sound is audible in the config no ResolutionSizeX= ResolutionSizeY= if it is necessary to add as to which line I was expecting when established established now resolution

N
NatanieLzZ 29.10.19

lolka95
to add to the first section [/Script/Engine.GameUserSettings]. I have these lines in the bottom section, move to other places tried

l
lolka95 29.10.19

NatanieLzZ
I also in fact at the bottom of the STANDS Milivoje

l
lolka95 29.10.19

NatanieLzZ
came screen as where you wrote

N
NatanieLzZ 29.10.19

People, if someone else problems with a black screen, try this:
1. Start the game, hit a couple of times on the skip button the rollers Enter on the keyboard, and wait for the music, it would mean that you are in the menu
2. Menu press 5 times down and enter (enter the settings)
3. Then another 5 times, down and enter (will be included in the graphics settings)
4. Enter, 2 times down, enter (select windowed mode) and enter, left, enter (consent to its use and preservation)
In windowed mode the game should be visible and you can change the settings as you want

l
lolka95 29.10.19

NatanieLzZ
in the VC

l
lolka95 29.10.19

NatanieLzZ
how to keep the clothes you wore to Persian I don't know how

Y
Yamanako 29.10.19

Yamanaka
just #
Good day, it was a lot easier in order to quickly find the settings file, simply enter GameUserSettings to search in my computer then you need to find the file we will have to change the resolution you need but if you have no line ResolutionSizeX=
ResolutionSizeY= fill them like in the screenshot

H
Hate.a.real 29.10.19

Guys, this problem the Windows 10, 64-bit system (if it matters), change all settings in %appdata%, put the solution that I need, but the game runs at my monitor's resolution, 1600x900, put the window into full screen off the Fort, I go to AppData repeat all steps start the game it opens in full screen mode, and this resolution again to 1600x900, help than I can)
:)

A
Aleks110a 29.10.19

NatanieLzZ
Not a ride, because there is no folder or file Saved\Config\ WindowsNoEditor. Therefore, this method is not suitable settings in the steam version when you install it to the computer is not created.

N
NatanieLzZ 29.10.19

Aleks110a
I have steam version and all is created

x
xcdfvd 05.10.20

Here's my version of solving the problem with the resolution of the screen.Nothing did not confiscate not changes through the properties did not help, only when updated the wood, and downloaded the program GeForce Experience so she put the settings.

S
Sans806 22.02.21

What if I set the lowest resolution in the game and now I can't do anything, and the graphics settings button is behind the screen? I play the EGS version

S
Subaru MotorSports 22.02.21

Sans806
At the top it says what to edit.

S
Sans806 22.02.21

Yamanako
didn't help

B
Brutal008 16.11.22

Vantor
Helped. Submit your permission

G
Guest 27.11.22

I believe the game takes the exact resolution of yourvwindows display settings. So for now every time you want to use 1080p in the game, just before you start the gane go to windows Display Properties and change the resolution to 1920x1080.