3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akamil 05.01.21 09:17 am

Act 3 Mercenary (Diablo 2)

I have a question here. Why doesn't anyone use kurast measurements?
Yes, of course, auras rule and all that, but after all, sorcerers have one rather cool advantage, I think.
Shield. Shield is a block, it is resists, additional protection is finally.
And considering what kind of imba on highlevels it is possible to create rune words ...
Does one more cell for an object never outweigh auras at all?
Taking into account the block, you can probably collect a measure so that it really lives even against the Uber.
Of course, I didn't kill them, but at least I didn't die. Or am I missing something?
91 Comments
Sort by:
r
rambler87 05.01.21

I think this is the ideal here - this is infi at the mer (especially for forty) - then no one wants to look at these wolves and does not want to touch them (in two years I saw only two players with them)) I played in a single - I was with cold sooy took cold measure) perfectly froze all hell and Diablo as well. By the way, you can try to repeat it - now I even know rw spirit)))) there is also the rune word dragon in the shit - I don’t know how the merch of the 3rd act lives with it ....

With regards to the survivability of the measures - in addition to large defaults, they have ias for fast ll from melee attacks and fhr large - and just def does not save - the measure had somehow 25,000 def somewhere, but fhr is small and it is worse than in treachery (even from snakes, fire hydras of buggy (or not buggy) ), not like Uber)

By the way, I have not yet seen the measurements of Act 5 from anyone - it is a pity that they are cut down - they cannot, like barbarians, for example, use axes, do not use their native skills - otherwise there would be a bo-merk of their own)) did anyone try then grief to give him - is there any benefit? Somewhere in one review I believed that they are less tenacious than the measures of Act 2 (with any aura)

PS When Diablo 2 was played for the first time, I was very upset when I realized that it was impossible to drag from each city by the size of the scale))) There were similar frustrations (this is somehow not fair to the character) when I learned that the other could not simultaneously of all animals and walk with a whole circus, unlike Nekr - and pumping the summoning branch does not end with a pack of wolves, but one fat one, yes, but absolutely the only bear - in general, compared to the impressive army of Nekra, pumping another summoner goes somehow to the side reduction (in general, somehow blizz did not finish this character very much) (they do not get along with each other, perhaps, his beast? It was possible to cut (is it so big?) dmg of his animals, but increase the number or make the call branch more varied), and still very upset (well, this is more or less explainable by the canon),that in werewolf form, Dr. cannot teleport and use magic.

p
passed 07.01.21

He has no block. And in general he is the bottom.
You can give a barbomer uronium, but why is it without an aura? Its maximum usefulness is to carry a Lobringer.
rambler87 wrote:
pumping the summoning branch does not end with a pack of wolves, but with one fat, yes, but absolutely the only bear of
Trachomoda -> there.
Although a vanilla dru-summoner at a small ppl is a place to be, for lovers of sloppy exotics.

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.01.21

passed wrote:
Although the vanilla dr-summoner on a small plane takes place to be the
Wave rules, - and under it the wolves eat the minions of the stools by 8 pp; D Although there is a suspicion that merc makes a significant contribution there. Well, the spirit of ~ 50 lvl is always a welcome guest in the games.
In general, this is a common thing in settings with drules - for example, in dnd a druid is usually a pure caster, sometimes a fighter - and all sorts of bears are for meat. I xs, where are the actual druids-summoners.

Akamil Merc from Act 3? And what, are there any other measures - besides the archnitsa needed for pumping under the ench and Kabardians from Golein? I read that oblivion knights were cut out of the release, that's who could compete.

R
RomanDII 07.01.21

it's cool that the measure of the 3rd act has a sword, but it doesn't wave, the shield is also not for its intended purpose, the equipment is needed there for cuts, hp and + x to

Diablo 2 's skills, it turns out some kind of one-sided game, because there are many of any choice (branches, skills, mercenaries, sets, unics, runnewords), but in fact you need to choose a narrow focus, clothes from a small list (even if you select all character classes, the proportion of the required equipment used to the existing one is small), do not spray with skills, and where - then the choice is in favor of one thing, for example, the same mercenary, although I saw a video where the mercenary is not excluded from Act 5, but here it is more likely not a matter of the mercenary, but of the correctness of the rocked and dressed Persian and in the direct hands of the user)

And even a super-dressed character of a certain class will not be able to complete the Ãœber-quest alone and will have to use what you need, and not what you want

y
yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD 07.01.21

Why nobody? I'm using it. But I took it purely because of the variety. I play solo, so 7 different enchantments are collected in the throne. Merkov from the 2nd act as many as 5 pieces with all the auras (freeze, def, blessing, might, prayer + insight for the necromancer, Sanctuary for the smitter version 2.0, vigor for the archer and Thorns for the golem), 1 archer and this dude from 3 acts - took with a lightning (walks with a UT Convosmiter version 1.0). It is difficult to say if there is any sense from him, but still the variety. (shoved him lidless, viper, eth diadem (griffon) and wizardspike)

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.01.21

yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD wrote: There are
as many as 5 Merkov from the 2nd act with all the auras
- one by one the Kabardians are weak, the people do not know what to wear so that they do not die about the tree from the 3rd act - and they extinguish everyone in a crowd. There is less sense from these under-casters than from naked nekra with a muskrat in the throne - he at least adds PPL; D

R
RomanDII 07.01.21

By the way, with the archer of the 1st act, I also heard quite real

R
RomanDII 07.01.21

yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD
In the team you can do without a measure, here's more to dress and feed)
And did not understand how several charms are going to solo?

k
kolossEkb 07.01.21

By the way, from the 4th act the merk is falling apart! only you need to dress him well, there rune words from version 1.09 need good ones and the aura does not remove all curses and gives damage and protection.

p
passed 07.01.21

Trakhopodoprojektov blew?

O
Obsessed 07.01.21

Diablo 2 turns out to be some kind of one-sided
RomanDII game , here it is proposed to think differently: q2 ~ is ideal, and those who found an imbalance or "flaws" have played enough.

A
Akamil 07.01.21

I know that they do not wave the sword. But there is no block ?! Fuck you ?!
Even the fucking nekra skeletons have a block! Crappy and non-overclocking, but still.
Do the mobs have, the casters, who will never swing a pick with a pick, have a block (as much as 75), but the measures do not? And it didn't fix it for 13+ (!) Patches?
Even I'm really disappointed. The blizzard began to degrade not recently, but immediately after the release of the second Diabla.

p
passed 07.01.21

Even if they had one, they wouldn't be useful.
Akamil wrote: The
bliz began to degrade not recently, but immediately after the release of the second Diabla.
No, they just put on D2 pretty soon. That does not prevent the game from being a standard.

y
yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD 07.01.21

Sweety_Mustard
No, no, I'm just playing necro. First, I take off 50% hp with a 40% statics and immediately cast AD necrom in the next window and blow up the corpses. Because there the radius of the explosion is almost the entire screen. True, there are not many minions left - traps + 21 paladin convoys kill faster than you manage to detonate :)

O
Ondal's Wisdom 07.01.21

RomanDII
> Diablo 2 - one-sided game
Actually, no, it's just that all buildings, down to the most exotic ones, have been tried, tested and become mainstream for a long time. But this is due to the fact that the game is over 20 years old. Nevertheless, someone at one time guessed that a paladin can hit with a shield, Asya - with a foot, and magicians can be fastened on two dreams and distributed from the hand.

R
RomanDII 07.01.21

solo with 7 charms - here is the true fucking

"Virtuosos of Moscow" rest

O
Obsessed 07.01.21

all buildings have long been tried
on D2, they just put quite soon
Ondal's Wisdom, IMHO, the truth is somewhere in between.

Nevertheless, someone at one time guessed
when something is mainstream, fashionable, fervently - a lot of people are pounding into it, writing to each other in the night: “I FOUND !! !!!!! " and everything, even the most intimate, smoothly comes to light)

f
firkax 07.01.21

Ondal's Wisdom
What other buildings?
There is a lack of clarification - who have tried it?
A newbie who just installed q2 is obviously not.
And if no one will maliciously spoil him, then all this will not affect him.

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.01.21

firkax wrote:
What other buildings?
The questioning voice of firk like heavenly thunder in the middle of the clear sky! : DD

By the way, why do they call smyte a slap? This is a blow, and such a powerful blow - like a face on the asphalt.

p
passed 07.01.21

Smythe May Beach Up. The building was shaken.