3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raw058 29.10.19 03:34 am

How to make the character white? (Watch_Dogs 2)

there is such mod?
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryuzake 29.10.19

raw058
What's wrong with original character?

T
TimKar 29.10.19

how to make the character white?
Probably born???

r
raw058 29.10.19

Ryuzake
What's wrong with the original, it is a personal matter of mine. I just want to know there is such mod or not.

R
Ryuzake 29.10.19

raw058
Well, this is not fashion and it is unlikely that it ever will be.
But if you pers very annoying, either put it in all white, or just skip the game.

R
Ryuzake 29.10.19

raw058
pineapplepenapplepen
I will not climb, if someone does not want to answer - though not respond, I will not be offended.

a
aKinave 29.10.19

how to make Kevin spacey straight? Is there such a mod?

S
SwedovSandr 29.10.19

pineapplepenapplepen
raw058
Cho agressiruesh, Guys???
raw058 wrote:
What's wrong with the original, it is a personal matter of mine.
Times personal, sit and be silent in a rag. But if asked, be ready to counter-question, if want you some help. For example, I'd like to change the main character, because he is black. And not rip it for personal matter
pineapplepenapplepen wrote:
Yes, right now on the website 3.5 anonymous sitting . You, me and your non-traditional family AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Would be a moderator, you would be slapped a ban for a week, with the extra aggression and transition to the individual.

Y
Ygrumyi 29.10.19

Oh well you racist! And seriously, be grateful that he is just black, not gay, could make tolerastov same

C
Cyb3r_ 29.10.19

r
raw058 29.10.19

Ygrumyi
Yes, it's tolerate in some gate, Persian black circle around the city LGBT symbols. And if a person has no desire to watch? If we are to be truly tolerant, you do so yourself you could create an image of the character. If not who is offended. And so it's like we are tolerant and therefore hang around the LGBT flags and make the character a black man even though the meaning why is he black not.
P. S I'm not racist and not anti-LGBT but then when it starts blatantly nasajdat without the ability to change.

K
Kurbads 29.10.19

Racism in its purest form

I
Ilya950 29.10.19

I don't understand what the hype has gone about Watch Dogs 2, where GG is black?! In GTA SA too GG black and nothing, all played, all were happy, nobody was looking for a mod that would bleach C-Jay

e
evil.burmistroff 29.10.19

raw058
grebeny racist

C
Chestir 29.10.19

in a pancake) sunk) a century of racism or what?) what a difference a hero) I personally do not care for it, even though Asians make me thing the game itself and it was interesting to go. but if you don't like GG, then damn it, don't buy or download the game IMHO! And the main thing in GTA:SA and GTA5 also there are black Persians and nothing, all play or have played, nothing bad happened) this is my IMHO )

r
raw058 29.10.19

Chestir
In GTA sa and GTA 5 the presence of a black character due to the plot there pritenzy not. And then just wanted tolerastov and stupid made Persian black without vomozhnosti to change the pers on who wants.

m
meagarry 29.10.19

raw058 wrote:
I'm not a racist
you're the real racist. really does not lie at least.

C
Chestir 29.10.19

raw058
lol what?) damn dude) write all developers to do all white because you think that colectiei all done)

C
Chestir 29.10.19

raw058
in short, if you don't like it don't play the game) no wonder your world view

C
CCCPDriver 29.10.19

Oh God..... I better not say anything

r
raw058 29.10.19

Chestir
So why write in here if you're not interested?