3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raw058 29.10.19 03:34 am

How to make the character white? (Watch_Dogs 2)

there is such mod?
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marvelosi 29.10.19

Lived EPT....

P
POLKOVNIK2005 29.10.19

raw058
Digging deeper, the change of President in USA will (I hope) and to global change SG in the games. Everything in this world is politicized.

S
SwedovSandr 29.10.19

raw058
I absolutely agree about the possibility to create characters.

Actually, guys, outrage at the blacks began with the third Mafia. This game is downright insulting to make the main character black. Here the Dogs is not so conspicuous, the black looks pretty organically. But in Mafia 3 is complete ass... sorry for the expression

N
NDes 29.10.19

People did not know where to what dokapatsya. Then in the first part with the graphics knocked over, driving cars is not natural. Now skin color is not satisfied.
Spoiler
raw058
Before the game there was a bunch of videos and news, if you have some sort of personal dislike of a particular race, why buy the game knowing that you will strain the skin color of the PC? I would have passed the game, you can play with white characters in games enough.

N
NoiseDru 29.10.19

raw058
the first part was a trick to change skin . while this is not fashion of the second part)

K
KissMyBullet 29.10.19

Well... initially, shade tolerance has gripped the movie industry. First he Negro, then a strong independent woman in the role of GH/General/President/, then the woman-the Negro, etc. Next step, the step of queers in the cinema in the offing
Solidamor probably a fag, and was in love with Grindelwald
And this plague is slowly but surely moving into the world of games. If C. J. and Franklin from GTA franchise is a colorful caricature Riley-gangsta-nigga characters, African Americans, Mafia, watchdogs, Батвы1 - neither to war nor to a woman's monastery.
All hands support Rawa, waiting for mods.

S
Serega161rrus 29.10.19

I have no desire to even ship this game on torrents, boycott and Andromeda, prey(what, not the prey,but just the name),butterfly 1,President 7, and che there still came out like that

let freeze without my money!

V
Vyxyxol 29.10.19

Ilya950 wrote:
mod, that would be bleach C-Jay
However, such mods were, was mod white CJ, CJ-Latino, etc.

S
Skinny_Vamp 29.10.19

I certainly understand that later. But actually this is the mod for skins.

A
Alex Greenhouse 29.09.20

wanted to download the game, and GG replaced with a negro, too, began to look for such a mod

G
Gost Fearz 29.09.20