3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dick_01 05.01.21 09:20 am

Caspian (Metro Exodus)

Hello everyone!
Maybe someone has met such a phenomenon?
Everything goes well to the Caspian Sea. On the Caspian Sea I follow the car --- I kill the bandit in the ruins, take the car key, kill all the beastmen on the way, I go down the cable to the car, shoot back, go to the car, open the ZL attack me, and then ... So that I don't did, they still wet me ... (((
I tried everything, reinstalled, downloaded different distributions - the result is the same - I'm dead.
Has anyone met with this?
36 Comments
Sort by:
k
keteleiotes 08.01.21

Alexander_Vesker
I got it

S
Subaru MotorSports 08.01.21

I like the bad ending, more sincere, the desperate kid does not deserve another ending.

A
Alexander_Vesker 08.01.21

keteleiotes
As in the two previous Metro games, the game has several endings that can be unlocked, which is sometimes very difficult to do. However, this time it’s not all bad. As long as you play carefully and try to be kind to everyone you meet. In this guide, we'll tell you exactly what you should and shouldn't do to get the best possible ending for Artyom and your group of Spartans.

The only sign that there is a moral system in Metro Exodus is a black flash when you do a truly heinous act. Accordingly, with good deeds, a bright flash appears. Everything is quite simple - do not kill already surrendering enemies and do not shoot someone in full view. You can kill monsters, but killing people sometimes has a negative effect. You can kill bandits, but those who surrender should be spared. Even if there seem to be enemies nearby, some factions will not attack until you attack first. Always proceed with caution and aim at an NPC before firing a shot. If it turns red, it is the enemy. If yellow or green, don't shoot!

There is more to morality. There are also certain events that need to be responded to in one way or another. Let's dive into the smallest details.

The morale system in Metro Exodus is completely invisible. To get the best ending, you just need to do as much good as possible (and do as little evil as possible). Here is a series of actions you need to avoid (or do) for a happy ending.
All levels
Use stealth elements and avoid combat whenever possible. When playing in stealth mode, do not kill the guards, but simply knock them out.
When the enemy surrenders, don't kill him.
Some gunfights cannot be avoided. In these situations, there is no morale hit for killing enemies.
Volga
Complete the Guitar and Teddy Bear side quests. Return the teddy bear to the little girl on the train.
Don't kill friendly cultists in the area. You will find them west of the gas station during the ritual, as well as as prisoners in a large bandit camp.
Free the captured cultists in the bandit camp.
Avoid killing cultists when escaping the Church and killing merchants as you sneak through the barge in the level finale.
Don't kill the cultists on the bridge. Get to the head of the sectarians without involving guards so as not to lose the Prince.
Caspian Sea
In this chapter, you will meet many slaves who do not attack you. Don't kill them!
When exploring the truck at the start of the level, do not kill the enemy soldier who is ambushing the rooftop. You will receive a side quest from this character later if you spare him. Pass it!
Use stealth and take out all the guards in the slave camps - if you use it, you will save the slaves. (There are two places: the mine and the remains of the ship)
Free the prison and the prisoners.
Collect your family photo as you explore the government facility under the lighthouse.
Taiga
Don't kill members of the forest camp. Just sneak in unnoticed!
Do not attack unarmed members of the forest camp and the hermit.
Do not kill injured members of the forest camp.
If you complete most of these tasks, you will have a good ending. There are two endings in the game - good and bad. If you're wondering what each of them actually means, here's a rundown.

k
keteleiotes 08.01.21

Alexander_Vesker
and you read this guide to the walkthrough before passing?

A

keteleiotes is
obligatory. I'm all alive. except for Sam. but he left for free swimming. well, the miller died

k
keteleiotes 08.01.21

Alexander_Vesker
you lost a lot by watching spoilers

A

keteleiotes
I got exactly what I should get. I’m not just being crucified here for two hours. all the murders remained in the subway a ray of hope. I play with my head. I don’t hope for a weapon

k
keteleiotes 08.01.21

Alexander_Vesker
people, this is nonsense! play games for a good ending!

k
keteleiotes 11.01.21

Dick_01
can this be a bug in the hathab? it should not be on the license. try another repack if it doesn't work

D
Dick_01 11.01.21

Alexander_Vesker
And what did your cool kid leave the wounded Prince? Huh? .. Yes, because an ordinary coward and a murderer, and you are his accomplice

k
keteleiotes 11.01.21

Alexander_Vesker
Well, have you deleted your comments above? Why can't you write adequate things right away so that you won't be ashamed of them in the future?
about the assistant, too, be good. a person shares my opinion, and I share his

S
Subaru MotorSports 11.01.21

Dick_01
I can throw stamps.
Set low graphics settings other than resolution.
Remove the video driver with Display Driver Uninstaller, during the installation of the new video driver, check the box for clean installation.
Turn off vertical sync in the game and in the video driver, turn off triple buffering, or vice versa.
Run the game as administrator.
Close all unnecessary programs.
Disable your antivirus.
Disconnect all unnecessary from USB.

D
Dick_01 11.01.21

Subaru MotorSports
Ok! THANKS for this! I will try!

D
Dick_01 11.01.21

Alexander_Vesker
Why are you cutting posts? True, buddy, she's always like that!

D
Dick_01 11.01.21

Ugh! I missed it! It worked the third time. Thanks to all! Good hunting!
Alexander_Vesker of petty and intellectual murders !!!

D
Dick_01 29.01.21

Thank you all for your help! I ended up with a * good * ending!