3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
ceejey 05.01.21 09:41 am

HEADHUNTER, how to get rid of him? (The Witcher)

The bounty hunter constantly appears when leaving any location, it is impossible to kill him, I can’t even strike him with any kind of realties, for if he hits me, then after 3 uders I get a haply. If you had such a problem in the form of a cloning bounty hunter, write down how you dealt with it. I will be immensely grateful !!!!
189 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erysipelas 05.01.21

And who is a bounty hunter ??? 0_0 do you even write that game?
Which chapter are you in? In what locations does he appear? Explain everything in detail!

M
MC MC 05.01.21

And who are hunters who are salamanders? Personally, I cut them straight into cutlets, I don’t know what you have))

l
lexa7 05.01.21

And there is nothing to run into peaceful guards ... You cannot kill him, you can only pay off, for 3 obliques. Replay.

c
ceejey 05.01.21

I paid off once, and then again hooked the peaceful and he returned to me and said that he does not take money, show what you are capable of !!! If anyone knows how to programmatically cut him out of the witcher, write down (at least roughly where to look, but there I’m thinking about it), and then already on the 3rd chapter at first I somehow do not want to start !!! Thanks in advance !!!!

E
Erysipelas 05.01.21

ceejey it is better not to pick the game .... go either from some earlier moment, or you want to save your save at the beginning of chapter 3. The hero will not be my own, but I have quite a pumped one, with all the completed quests ... :)

S
Soaked STAlkeR 05.01.21

why are you driving?
or how to do it so that they start to hunt me

E
Erysipelas 05.01.21

2 Soaked STAlkeR I don't know !!! no one has ever chased me !!! and I have never paid any fines ..;)

c
ceejey 05.01.21

Zlulia, thanks for the offer, but I already started from the previous save games, now I reached the beginning of the 3rd chapter (at an extra fast pace)!
THANK YOU ALL THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION
The toy is good, I advise everyone !!!

y
yur1965 05.01.21

At the first level, I accidentally dunked the guard, now every time the level is loaded, a bounty hunter appears, who is not killed at all, but you kill me with one blow, there can be several of them in different places of the level helps only to run away from him, I'm already tired of not knowing how to dunk him?

B
Bioritm 05.01.21

will appear until the end of the current chapter. further will disappear. it is not necessary to overplay. the truth is that this bloke really gives a lot of problems.

y
yur1965 05.01.21

This bloke appears in another chapter as well, until he gets paid and lags behind!

D
Dark_Sun 05.01.21

Cool, it never even occurred to kill the battle fighters.

Y
YAD 05.01.21

I have a glitch: the guard is mocked now by this bastard hunter after me. everything would be fine, but they DO REPLACE !!!! with each exit from the house (i.e. to the city) a new one appears and the old one is not deleted. in front of the tavern "under some bear" in the temple quarter, there are 20 of them, thank God that they are buggy and they are neutral to me ... but if someone attacks me (any npc)
they start killing me in 1 second takes out more than 100 things to do? can you soak them at all? I couldn't bear even health ...........

D
Desp00 05.01.21

heh ... matrix! :)))

Pirate? Install the patch.

Y
YAD 05.01.21

license with patch 1.3

D
Desp00 05.01.21

2YAD
Do you have such garbage in fashion or in the main plot? After installing 1.3 did not play with the save?

M
Morgray 05.01.21

What can I say ... Tedd Deireadh, The Hour of the End ... Try not to attack anyone near the tavern "Under Some Bear" (There are no such glitches under the Shaggy Bear :))

A
Alexander 05.01.21

It is useless to beat a hunter with a sword, Geralt still does not hit him, I was able to hack him to death with an ax, eating blizzards and swallows. Only he reappeared when I went in and out of the house again.

A
Arbalet 05.01.21

HA! still how it is killed)
Aaard + blow, rebound, aard, series, rebound. We are waiting for the attack. We beat off the attack with aard) And again a series) I
killed in the merchant quarter :) no questions asked)

E
Erysipelas 05.01.21

and then he was right there again ^ _ ^