3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
ceejey 05.01.21 09:41 am

HEADHUNTER, how to get rid of him? (The Witcher)

The bounty hunter constantly appears when leaving any location, it is impossible to kill him, I can’t even strike him with any kind of realties, for if he hits me, then after 3 uders I get a haply. If you had such a problem in the form of a cloning bounty hunter, write down how you dealt with it. I will be immensely grateful !!!!
189 Comments
Sort by:
D
Desert Angel 05.01.21

He doesn't kill me. Aard knocks down but for a split second. The only plus - though he drives that "show how cool you are", but he neutralized me :)
And on the guards, I personally rocked xD
Sometimes I hit three patrolmen on the way to the gate, and then a new patrol starts out at the gate ( neutral, for now :)) and I am the currency of those who are on guard (they also just killed - new ones will come out from behind the gate) :)
Cool xD
By the end of the game, I managed to get to KHEM-eleventh level :)

S
SaNek0007 05.01.21

Ahh ... I also ran into him, I thought if I killed the guards, I might find the key to Old Vizima from them ... yeah, except for adventures on the witch's ass, I did not find anything else. Then I replayed.

t
tishut 05.01.21

and my half is endless and I don't care.

S
SaNek0007 05.01.21

It’s not so interesting ... I had the same pirated version, I played half the game, and then bought a license.

Y
Yanel 05.01.21

And I once, when the money was really bad, I decided to make money by killing civilians, so the guards got it, everywhere they ran after me in crowds, but the hunter did not appear nirazu.

E
Erysipelas 05.01.21

Yanelle was lucky, but maybe she did not sin much ^ _ ^

Y
Yanel 05.01.21

Maybe it's really not enough, but I won't be anymore, otherwise these crowds of people who accompany me everywhere look like a circus.

a
astrozombie 05.01.21

hmm ... I somehow flunked 2 city guards in the vicinity of a call, near the city gates and everything is sewn-covered, no one came for me)

E
Erysipelas 05.01.21

astrozombie apparently needs not 2, but 22 to fill up, I personally did not try to do this, in general I found out that this happens only on the forum, so there is no exact data ^ _ ^

a
astrozombie 05.01.21

or maybe because it was not in the city ..

E
Erysipelas 05.01.21

everything can be ^ _ ^

Y
Yanel 05.01.21

I was in the Temple Quarter at night, respectively, when weapons are available, and the first one was killed by Kosarya.

W
Witcher Zhenya 05.01.21

I don’t know what you have, but I knocked about a hundred of these guards and never once in the game did anyone poke their hunting ass

W
Wit-c-her 05.01.21

I don’t know what you have, but I knocked about a hundred of these guards, and never once in the game did anyone poke their hunts to me,

he comes only at night

W
Witcher Zhenya 05.01.21

I already understood. I paid him a thousand and something and he never came back

W
Wit-c-her 05.01.21

the second time he does not take bribes

W
Wit-c-her 05.01.21

if you want to kill from him, go to the tavern, or where you can relax. Once he ran after me. I went to Shani, but it was Karga who kicked me out. And there were two of them, I zashol again, drove out there were 3 of them ... etc. Eventually I went in. when was the last time i left them 6 tero

W
Witcher Zhenya 05.01.21

He warns for the first time that he will not take any more bribes

v
viccy 05.01.21

"... And on the guards, I personally rocked xD
Sometimes I will block three patrolmen on the way to the gate, and then a new patrol starts from the gate ... Cool xD ..."
What is this, brain defects, a consequence of lobotomy ? Few drowners, leeches, etc.?

S
SweetApple 05.01.21

this bounty hunter was created as an andead, like a kikimora queen, eating 600 at a time (hunter-100) in order to avoid cutting all the guards in zyme)