3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 05.01.21 10:06 am

Windows 10 removes Google Chrome! For the third time!

For the third time, without asking, the Chrome browser rubs me. I'm on the Internet, a warning pops up, saying that windows has detected a threat and removes it, after a couple of seconds a black screen for a moment, the inscription that the browser is reset to standard by default and that's it! Google Chrome is gone! Rather, it seems to be there, it is present in programs and components, but it does not start simply! Writes that the program to which the shortcut refers has been removed. I would forget about this problem if it happened once, but it removes Chrome for me like this 3 times already! And I thought maybe some kind of virus was sewn into the chrome, chased away by the defender, well, there is nothing! And he continues to remove Chrome! How to deal with this? The defender himself does not want to turn off because this is the only antivirus I have. Yes, even if I turn it off, he himself then turns on
PS The Windows itself is licensed, it is regularly updated
31 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 05.01.21

Press Win + R, enter gpedit.msc - Computer Configuration - Administrative Templates - Windows Components - EndPoint Protection. Select the "Disable Endpoint Protection" item and tick the "Enable" box.

This should be done immediately after installing Windows. Windows Defender needs to be turned off by the hell out of the Group Policy Editor or in the registry.

f
forkiller 05.01.21

warp 37
That's what he writes

f
firmvare 05.01.21

Install Kaspersky Internet security, ban the Windows 10 defender, plus cut down updates and other nonsense through the Destroy Windows Spying program

U
Ubisoft quality mark 05.01.21

The best Windows on the planet damn ...

N
Nehalim 05.01.21

Ubeisoft quality mark
Everything if not configured.

U

Kvac
On the same seven or, God forbid, on the eight there are no such problems.

N
Nehalim 05.01.21

Ubisoft quality mark
Problems are everywhere, if not so different.

U

Kvac
I do not deny it. But these dances with a tambourine repel win10, no matter how wonderful it is.

A
Alex bog 05.01.21

ha-ha-ha, what is 10ka doing!))) it's good that he didn't go over

L
LightHOwUSE 05.01.21

Kvac
Problems are everywhere, if not so others.
Well, what, for example, are there problems on the seven? Just wondering)

O
Omega 05.01.21

This has never happened, since I added Local drives C and D to the "Defender" exclusions ...

N
Nehalim 05.01.21

Ubisoft Quality Mark
Yes, there are some very unpleasant features of WX that turn off many, but this is fixable with a little effort.

w
warp 37 05.01.21

forkiller, then download Destroy Windows 10 Spying and disconnect through it.

v
vvvjust 05.01.21

one 10 works fine for me and does not delete anything?

f
forkiller 05.01.21

warp 37
I'll try, in general, you need to switch to a third-party antivirus and disable this defender. Dr.Web was with me, he was quite happy with me. I will switch to him again and this defender is in the furnace

U

Kvac
I don't think it's worth mentioning about the idiotic policy of small soft and tracking user actions? Of course, this all turns off, but such things further alienate people from WX. To be honest, I don’t think WX is as bad as Win Vista and Win8, but due to the policy of forced migration to Win10, I probably will not move to the "best system" soon. There were also rumors that there will be a paid subscription to Win10 and this rumor may well be a reality, i.e., do you really think that you were given a free update because of the kindness of your soul? Yes, never small-soft would do that. This means that WX will either have a paid subscription, or a lot of advertising, because the costs have to be worked out.

S
Spartacus1971 05.01.21

Everything is fine with me, there is chrome and everything plows, in general, 10 is the best.

s
skilsaf32 05.01.21

On cyberforum, go to the viruses section and describe the situation, there they will help you 100%.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 05.01.21

LightHOwUSE There are
problems if you are too lazy to try to solve them.

L
LightHOwUSE 05.01.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
No, well, I'm purely constructive)) I have not met. So that it is with the seven, so that she deletes something to me, or does not combine)