3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 05.01.21 10:06 am

Windows 10 removes Google Chrome! For the third time!

For the third time, without asking, the Chrome browser rubs me. I'm on the Internet, a warning pops up, saying that windows has detected a threat and removes it, after a couple of seconds a black screen for a moment, the inscription that the browser is reset to standard by default and that's it! Google Chrome is gone! Rather, it seems to be there, it is present in programs and components, but it does not start simply! Writes that the program to which the shortcut refers has been removed. I would forget about this problem if it happened once, but it removes Chrome for me like this 3 times already! And I thought maybe some kind of virus was sewn into the chrome, chased away by the defender, well, there is nothing! And he continues to remove Chrome! How to deal with this? The defender himself does not want to turn off because this is the only antivirus I have. Yes, even if I turn it off, he himself then turns on
PS The Windows itself is licensed, it is regularly updated
31 Comments
Sort by:
V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 05.01.21

LightHOwUSE
During the second life of the Seven, space began to leak from the C; drive, then it started only in safe mode. Had to reinstall.

L
LightHOwUSE 05.01.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
Did you find out the reason?

N
Nehalim 05.01.21

Ubisoft Quality Seal
Paid subscription is likely to be introduced at the enterprise level and will stop there for now.

U
Ubisoft quality mark 05.01.21

Kvac
Perhaps, but this is a wake-up call. Well, it cannot be such that they give something for nothing. Either advertising, or a subscription, or maybe something else.

E
Eroppo 05.01.21

vvvjust
one 10 works fine for me and does not delete anything?
Take and also bring the system to the same state, when even the system components are already missing - there will also be a reason to talk about what a 10-ka curve and a buggy one. True, for this you also need to zombify yourself, that for the divine XP and 7 no antivirus is needed: not that Trojans cannot do anything, but even format all the disks, they will still load and work like clockwork, because SACRED! !!

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
During the second life of the Seven, space began to leak from the C; drive, then it started only in safe mode
What are you talking about, infidel ?? Physically, no problems CAN arise in the seven !!! See contract - you will no longer illuminate radiant light, have the dark side of progress jibe ...

forkiller
try, in general it is necessary to move to a third-party Antivir and off the defender. Dr.Web was with me, he was quite happy with me. I will switch to him again and this defender is in the furnace
In order to abandon the antivirus and switch to a defender, you must first learn how to use your head: your browser is already deleted and it is written in Russian that the infection, and you, instead of cleaning the viruses with a special scanner from the media, run it with a defender and start yelling that the Windows is not working ... Yes, and you also collect advice, like the last remnants of a weakened and leaky, but protection, finally and forever cut down

N
Nehalim 05.01.21

Ubisoft quality mark
There is such a word advertising in the world, and as you know advertising is an engine ...

U
Ubisoft quality mark 05.01.21

Kvac Let's wait
and see ...
Besides, a global update for win10 will be released soon.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 05.01.21

LightHOwUSE
Nope. Windu demolished, though after a couple of months the screw became very bad.

B
Birkenau 05.01.21

forkiller
If Windows 10 removes chrome from you, then the problem is with you, and not with others ... think about it and read smart books ... start with "Crime and Punishment" - respected by all Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky !!! You are such a nerd! and in 10 years you will reach "War and Peace"! ... and then to Windows 10, years later ...

f
forkiller 05.01.21

In general, I downloaded the destroy wines 10 sping as advised above, sort of figured it out, cut out the defender. Installed by Dr.Web. I drove them a computer already 2 times, it was clean. I do not know why the chrome defender did not suit. While the flight is normal.

T
The_Black_Wolf 05.01.21

Look for the problem yourself. I calmly use the Windows defender and there have never been any independent deletions of the prog in 6 months, like other problems