3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grunt 05.01.21 10:09 am

How I changed my life

///
159 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gеmini 05.01.21

Grunting a
little tread on the spot is sometimes also
useful, the main thing is not to overexpose the situation =)

G
Grunt 05.01.21

0000denis
I'm not looking for her, I live well alone

R
RussianQuaker 05.01.21

work in my specialty and work by whom ...
I am an engineer at a machine-building plant ... but somehow I am pleased to realize that I will be replaced by a robot later than a bartender or a janitor.

What do you think about one-time work, not work?

m
masha 05.01.21

It must be hot in there. 900 euros for the bartender, it seems too bold to me, anyway you will wash away from there to your homeland. At home, the summons to the ATO zone must have come. Well, at least not a fascist, and that's good.

r
rPeBoJL 05.01.21

Do you fear the Nazis? Evgey shtole?) will the concentration camp change your life for the better

G
Grunt 05.01.21

carefully read the post above, I am not a citizen of Ukraine, I am a citizen of Estonia and Ukraine will not be back ever, as well as in Estonia, as in Russia
Just say I do not care, Che's going on in Ukraine, this is not my country, where I I was not born, I am not a citizen, although I lived there for a couple of years, so you can not sarcastically about the ATO or something like that, it does not bother me at all

Not very hot, the climate here is very comfortable, the heat begins in July until October
900 euros is not fat for a bartender by local standards

G
GTAman 05.01.21

RussianQuaker
How do you feel about one-time work rather than work?
I think this is not a very reliable source of income. Today it is thick, tomorrow it is empty.

R
RussianQuaker 05.01.21

V-Nine
But don't get up to work every morning, do you? On the other hand, you come to work at a fixed time, receive a fixed salary - roughly speaking, you don't even need to think, you will still have the same wake-ups in the morning and income, whatever you do - naturally, you need to think only in within their profession, but in general not.

But those who do not receive the same monthly calculation, already need to twirl and twirl, wiggle their convolutions, where to get money. All income depends on yourself: how much and how you turn - so much is yours.

What do you think about this?

W
Wheatley. 05.01.21

Got sick

S
Silencio 05.01.21

anyway it is many times better than ukr or rashka. I don’t know about Estonia, but obviously not an option either.

R
Ripper man 05.01.21

I will never return, as well as to Estonia, as well as to Russia
Russia is a beautiful country, you can go on an excursion

G
Grunt 05.01.21

Silencio
In Estonia, of course, better than in Ukr or the Russian Federation, but from there, too, many leave, there is also nothing special to do there, mostly they leave for Finland and Sweden

Ripper Man
A visa is needed, too lazy to do it, in Europe there are also many beautiful places

7Rain7 05.01.21

Khryas Is
n't it better where you yourself are worth something, have achieved something and someone loves and waits for you? And do not care which country it will be.

G
Grunt 05.01.21

7Rain7
My life is best here so far

7Rain7 05.01.21

Hryas
Duck is great. For me there will be a homeland where it will be better for my son and loved ones. As patriotic as it sounds. Although I will try to do so that they feel good in Russia.

R
Ripper man 05.01.21

Hryas
how old you

G
GTAman 05.01.21

RussianQuaker
But don't get up to work every morning, right?
It disciplines me a little.

But those who do not receive the same monthly calculation, already need to twirl and twirl, wiggle their convolutions, where to get money.
It would be better to turn around in a different sense: to develop in your field, perhaps - to change jobs in the same specialty, etc.

7Rain7 05.01.21

RussianQuaker
It feels like you are confusing income with salary. These are different things and sometimes do not even intersect. You can work on an interesting job that you really like, for which it does not bother you to get up at 9 o'clock in the morning and which brings a good help to income. Income can be received without working at all. But how to do it, here you have to move your brains - this is true. Yes, and you will die of boredom from doing nothing, if you are not a vegetable and a stump of course.

G
Grunt 05.01.21

I went for an interview, the first interview went well, so the next day they called and made an appointment for a second interview already in the company itself (before this interview was in a recruiting company)
When I came to the office, I already trukhanul, expensive and beautiful office in the capital of Malta, it is immediately clear that a serious company, no one is taken there, first they gave a questionnaire where they had to answer various questions, including how you would solve this or that situation, well, in general, answered
Then the interview itself began, the founder of the company communicated with me, I was worried about it, but I didn't show it, I think that I behaved well and answered the questions well too, at the end they said that they would contact me and say yes or no
Even if they didn't take it, that's it I also got the most valuable experience in dealing with recruiters
So one more contribution to the piggy bank of my life experience
I think that I have few chances, but I am not discouraged

Ripper Man

R
Ripper man 05.01.21

Khryas
24, on
the contrary, by the age of 24 I would have provided myself with funds in the most favorable environment for this, and after that I can go on adventures