3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grunt 05.01.21 10:09 am

How I changed my life

///
159 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grunt 05.01.21

Troll123
Ok: D

T
Troll123 05.01.21

Grunt
ok

l
lookaway 05.01.21

Troll123
waaaaa
always dreamed of working in his sophomore year!
In general, I always dreamed of graduating from the university where I was taught ... nothing!
I just love to collect dust with a diploma, and then open my own store, taking a loan, although I could have invested these 200 thousand from training!
I still dreamed of studying and working since childhood! when everyone wanted to become astronauts, I dreamed of being a corporate rat to gray hair!
autograph when they take full time, ok ???

T
Troll123 05.01.21

lookaway
you didn’t catch up with what I wrote. and yes, my status as a Technical Lead Programmer is somehow quite satisfied now. and the salary, too, and for the sake of 900 Euros a month I don't need to go to Malta, I can blame the Caribbean

PS:
and if they didn't teach you anything at the university, then I feel sorry for you, it’s fucking probably to sit for 3-5 years knowing that it won't give you anything: D. It was necessary to go to study in a normal specialty, and not "just where to take a thread."

l
lookaway 05.01.21

Troll123
how to live is everyone's choice.
I don't understand, what are you trying to prove? what type of work and earn a lot - that is the goal of your whole life? or will it make anyone happy?
after death we will all lie in the same land. and no matter how many dollars you have left in your account. the only important thing is whether you liked this life.
and, given that everyone has different tastes, then the ways to live also differ.

and yes. buying a round-trip ticket to the Caribbean with complete comfort and moving away, giving up everything, are two different things.

I already realized that you are a big fan of the educational system.
as you grow up and look at the world wider, come back

T
Troll123 05.01.21

Everyone works as he studied

7Rain7 05.01.21

Grunt
Most likely they won't. you yourself said that you were ocking, and accordingly you did not look confident. I myself work in a group of large companies. The interview was with the CEO. We talked normally at work, discussed abstract topics on everyone's hobbies, drank coffee and cakes. He asked at the end what I would like to say at the end. He said that when choosing an employee, I would be glad if they chose me, because I know the team, I know about the company and I like the direction it is moving in. If there is another applicant with more knowledge in this area than mine, then + in my direction it is in the desire to work in this company, and I will get the knowledge without any problems. The general director also liked that I had already come not as a sluggish student, but as a person with a good income, who does not really need a salary, and with a good "baggage" of real estate behind him, which he himself "earned". Therefore, our communication was built on equal terms.
The probationary period was canceled a month later)))
Troll123
The first diploma is a financier, the second is a lawyer. I have never worked in my specialty in my life. Yes, knowledge from both spheres of education has come in handy more than once in life, but I could have got the information I needed without these diplomas.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 05.01.21

Here, as I will see, they often like to insert the words “lucky-loser”.

Take, say, an 18 year old boy who is the grandson of a billionaire. From the point of view of the average consumer, he has everything. Is this man definitely a lucky man ??? If so ... what's his luck ?? And if not, what is he then a loser ??? If one person studied at the medical institute at +5, after graduating suddenly after a while you find out that he works as a painter at a construction site - is this a loser ??? And his other classmate was skipping shikos-nakos ... and after a while you find out that he works as a surgeon - is this a lucky man ??

G
Grunt 05.01.21

They took me, the next day they immediately called me
On Wednesday, the last meeting where we will discuss my responsibilities, conditions and salary
I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to those (not sarcasm) who criticized me in my life, criticism gave me strength and made me believe in myself and go only forward

7Rain7
Yes, I don't have much experience, but they are ready to give training, the reason for which they took it, in my opinion is that I am ready to fully devote myself to this company, I have neither family nor children, a lot of free time, ready to work at any time and gain experience and skills
I want, I can, I can handle

7Rain7 05.01.21

Khryas
I have no family or children, a lot of free time, I am ready to work at any time and get experience and skills.
It's strange, on the contrary, we welcome a family, wife, children. But again, from age. I'm 31, in my case it is welcome. There are a couple of employees at 22-25. Their marital status can be anything))). There are gays and physically disabled people. Our company is tolerant)))
But relations within the department are great. We became comrades with the leader. Together we go for drunkenness and saunas, we go fishing and just take a walk with the children. In the work itself, complete freedom, and of course responsibility for the decisions made. Since I have been working for the second year, it means that my decisions and how I work suit the founders of the company. Gene director is the main founder. With him, by the way, on the 5-6th we go fishing in a small company from work.
Everything is fun, I like everything. Why not work, as some are indignant here. + excellent salary in addition to income.

PS: Congratulations, I hope you will do what you like.
Congratulations, handsome.

G
Grunt 05.01.21

7Rain7
Another reason is that I am Russian- speaking and this company has many clients from Russia and Ukraine.
A lot of people are going to Malta now who are trying to obtain citizenship here, to open a business, one of my tasks will be to check these clients, namely their bank accounts, their history, so that they do not engage in financial fraud here, are they blacklisted, etc.
In general, an interesting job will be

7Rain7 05.01.21

Khryas
The main thing is to like it.

G
Grimreaper 05.01.21

Bullshit.

L
LexineAlaisdair 05.01.21

hmm, rile the hammer, only clap, I'll never have the guts

S
Silencio 05.01.21

Khryas
left the Ukrainian and Russian and again you will communicate with them ^^

G
Grunt 05.01.21

Silencio
Did I say something bad about Ukrainians and Russians? And why not?
And besides, I will not only communicate with them, but also with blacks and Arabs and others

S
Silencio 05.01.21

Hryas
and did I say something bad? ^^
if you want to change your life, change it 100%, not 96%

G
Grunt 05.01.21

Silencio
And where do such clichés and criteria come from?
"If you want to change your life, change it 100%, not 96%"

So far, everything suits me

G
GTAman 05.01.21

Change Silencio
to 100%, not 96%
It seems to me that visiting a PG is more than 4%.

V
Vanya Rygalov 05.01.21

... one of my tasks will be to check these clients, namely their bank accounts, their history, so that they do not engage in financial fraud here, are they blacklisted, etc.
Heh, heh ... Your people in Malta?
In general, it will be an interesting job for
sure.