3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xandee 05.01.21 10:14 am

Project frozen (Corsairs 4)

Due to the lack of money to continue the work, the project is temporarily frozen until autumn, and then it will be seen ... However, with the light hand of Akella, the ghostly outlines of GPK2 appeared on the horizon ...
141 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Kra 05.01.21

Can you find out where infa comes from?

X
Xandee 05.01.21

We have the opinion that to K4, as we conceived this din, you need to go in several steps, if it does not come out immediately. We have cut everything that is possible and impossible, aiming at something in between the GPK and K4 on the new engine, but damn it, even this is unprofitable now. Rather, we are reaching the rate of return, but the investor has no confidence in sales. In general, until the market is clear whether the market is alive or dead, nothing will happen. We are waiting for autumn.
Our entire studio, all the people who worked with us want to continue the project. Because they know what kind of game it will be. Now you just need to survive.
These are Eddy's words.
Further, the status of the project at AG (I think everyone knows that they are quite closely cooperating with Seaward regarding new information) has been changed to "frozen".
But there are no comments from the creators, only tightly closed topics on their forum ...

G
Gendolfas 05.01.21

It's a pity, but I still hope that it will be released no later than 2010. ; [

G
GameOver1993 05.01.21

Damn, I was hoping that it would be released in early 2010, but now there is nothing to hope for, although one can hope that it will be frozen forever ...

C
Cakeman 05.01.21

but for some reason I guessed that this is exactly how it would be ...

V
VIP_BUMER_777 05.01.21

yes ........
damn this igruha and will be released somewhere in 2010, a very long time to wait for it ((
and then the project was frozen, let them defrost it, it's summer in the yard :)

I
IKARUGA 05.01.21

VIP_BUMER_777
It's almost autumn, it's a pity, it would have come out sooner.

C
Cakeman 05.01.21

damn this igruha and will be released somewhere in 2010, a very long time to wait for it

well ... 2010, in principle, is not far off, besides, now the season of big hits begins. But it's not a fact that the Corsairs4 will be released much later ..

G
Gendolfas 05.01.21

And who knows in general what season the release is planned (and what year)?

X
Xandee 05.01.21

At the moment - not at all.

M
Marcus01 05.01.21

Sorry, let's hope we see her someday.

S
SLAVN 05.01.21

Hmm! Broke off! Well, let's wait and hope.

G
GameOver1993 05.01.21

I don't understand that every degenerator always has money for development, but talented developers don't, it's unfair!

B
Bennyguns 05.01.21

Damn, if only they DID THROUGH this nasty ancient engine and build something normal ...

D
DiLouk 05.01.21

And better licensed - it will speed up development for a year.

-
-muse- 05.01.21

And who knows in general what season the release is planned (and what year)?

2010 is not the last figure, I'm pretty sure

Damn if they'd already DROP OUT this damn ancient engine and built something normal ...

what kind of fan are you then? paradox XD it is already known all over the Internet that the engine has been replaced

m
mir_trud_may 05.01.21

Autumn came ... and the sun began to peek through the crisis clouds. I think the autumn meeting of the development team together with the publishers will be held on an optimistic note and the development of the project will continue. It's time to. Let winter seem hot for them;)

_
_anry_ 05.01.21

QUOTE FROM THE DEVELOPER FORUM:

It's no secret that at the moment the further development of K4 is in limbo. This is due to the crisis in the gaming industry and, accordingly, the lack of serious investors. Some shifts have been outlined, however:

Quote (Eddy @ Apr 4 2009, 14 : 48)
There is hope, there is no solution yet. The problem is in the forecasts of sales in Russia - I want to cry. We are not profitable at home, we do not even pay off. We will not see the project without Western sales.

You can help by voting on the AG, otherwise the couple will still not be included in the hundred expected projects.

To support K4, you can register (for those who are not registered) on the website
http://www.ag.ru
and add K4 to the list of tracked games (you need to put + Track on the page below)
http://www.ag.ru/games/korsary_4

Getting into the top 100 of this reputable publication fully reflects the players' interest in any game project and, accordingly, can be taken into account when investors make a decision to finance K4.
A request to do without excessive fanaticism, such as multiple registrations, from various mails.

link to the quote http://legend.seaward.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=12748

PS I think the hint is clear to everyone;)

G
Gendolfas 05.01.21

* multiple registrations, from different mails. *? - this? ;]

M
McEclipse 05.01.21

the game is already in the top 100)