3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord of nord 05.01.21 10:15 am

What do you think about VR devices?

Could VR devices change video gaming forever, do you think?
Are VR devices good or bad?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SoZiN7 05.01.21

This is good, but I cannot imagine their rapid development yet. Their main problem is that they do not play for a long time, their head will go around. And of course the price and you need a computer with top-end hardware.

P
Pecos_Bill 05.01.21

Well, I don't care. I don't care about them. I wouldn't play much in this thing myself. A couple of days would be pampered and put on the shelf collecting dust. It was the same with the 3D glasses, which I myself don't know where I threw.

P
Protocol10 05.01.21

Lord of nord
In the next five years, at least, they will definitely be a niche device for enthusiasts, and ordinary players will continue to play either on the PC or in the living room on consoles.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

too little time consumer models of the current began to come out but little content.
some conclusions will be possible in 5 years probably. there may and will be games of additional reality such as pukemon go but better,
but as I think the game on the TV will not go anywhere in the near future that can be imagined.

B
BioGen 05.01.21

Lord of nord
No, of course, this is just temporary entertainment - an introduction to the future, so to speak

O
OculusMortem 05.01.21

They can, but with time. In 5 years more and more people will master VR, it will become even better and cheaper, it will develop faster.

r
requiemmm 05.01.21

It's too early to talk about any breakthrough, the equipment is inconvenient, there is little content. When these glasses are close to the usual in weight and size, then we can talk about changing gaming forever and so on. Now I personally don't need this toy.

m
mars766 05.01.21

BioGen
Agree with you. They will not radically change the industry, but they will occupy a niche for some time. I think in a few years they will come up with a more affordable and convenient alternative.