3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elliond 05.01.21 10:15 am

Console commands and different types of cameras (Crysis)

in general, it seems to me you can activate it, as in the editor. but through the console, to enable console commands, you need to type con_restricted 0
50 Comments
Sort by:
x
xGODx 05.01.21

This method of launching the console is completely unconventional. Sense 0. It does not really unlock anything. We do it according to my method (it just came to me):
1) create a shortcut crysis.exe
2) in the target (object) line after Crysis.exe "(at the very end) put a space and write -DEVMODE. Hyphen is required.
3) click ok .
Running a label and get a fully unlocked console Schotchik fps vkyuchen originally Here are some console commands:..
1) g_godmode = 1,
2) i_unlimitedammo = 1
3) quit
I think here and so everything is clear only in this manner can unlock aLL console..

x
xGODx 05.01.21

Here is a list of the commands I just checked:
In all cases, write i_giveitem (For example i_giveitem LAW). Pay attention to the capital letters, otherwise the command will not work.
List:
1) LAW - bazooka
2) SMG - submachine gun
3) SOCOM - pistol
4) SCAR - submachine gun
5) Shotgun - shotgun
6) Hurricane - MINIGAN
7) FY71 - submachine gun
Remember that you cannot carry all weapons with you. To throw it out, press J.
Another command i_giveallitems. It gives everything, but the Alien cannon, a sniper gun, 2 pistols, all types of grenades (even one that I have not seen in the single), a bazooka, a burst-packet and other nonsense that are absent in the single are also cleared.

R
Ruudegr 05.01.21

Of all this, I would like to get in a single-player game only the weapon of aliens with a freezing nozzle, which is only in multiplayer, but everything else is already enough in the game!

E
Elliond 05.01.21

Here is a list of the commands I just checked:
In all cases, write i_giveitem (For example i_giveitem LAW). Pay attention to the capital letters, otherwise the command will not work.
List:
SniperScope-sniper scope
GrenadeLauncher-underbarrel grenade launcher
AssaultScope-Assault rifle scope
MOAC-gun aliens (barely moving with it)
C4-explosive
Claymore-anti- photomontage stretch marks

And to enable the third-person view, press F1 (having previously written -DEVMODE in the shortcut properties)

R
RomanSnegov 05.01.21

2 Vano-1991 My console is initially active by TAB without -DEVMODE. I confess, pirate. I did not try to switch to another camera.

S
SUSUL1 05.01.21

but tell me in more detail how to enable the 3rd person view on the pirate version (because I haven't seen a license for sale yet)

x
xGODx 05.01.21

2 RomanSnegov
It is active, but not unlocked. There is no sense from not unlocked. Do as I wrote above and get a console with all the commands.

SUSUL1
The third-person view is poorly implemented (there is no sight), but if you want to enable it, do this:
1) create a shortcut crysis.exe
2) in the target line (object) after Crysis.exe "(at the very end) put a space and write -DEVMODE. Hyphen is required.
3) press ok.
4) Log into the game and press F1.

What file ??? Shortcut to crysis.exe ??? crysis.exe is in CrysisBin32.

S
SUSUL1 05.01.21

Vano-1991
and you can't give a way, so I can't find it. example J: Program Files Electronic Arts Crysis ....

x
xGODx 05.01.21

E: Program Files Electronic Arts Crysis Crysis.exe

E
Elliond 05.01.21

Here are some more commands (I checked yesterday). Before each command we write i_giveitem. Attention to capital letters:
1) AlienMount-Alien's gun which the Prophet gives in the Paradise Lost mission
2) MOARAttach- freezing attachment for the gun which is higher than
3) LAM laser for the pistol
4 ) LAMRifle-laser for machine guns
5) GaussRifle-Gauss cannon
6) TACGun- nuclear cannon for badabum (no lock, you can shoot wherever you want)
7) EMPGrenade-nanogrenade (disables nanosuit for about a minute, very good against cross-eyed in suits
8) FragGrenade - frag grenade
9) FlashbangGrenade - flash grenade
10) SmokeGrenade - smoke grenade

M
Mas1o 05.01.21

It is a pity that the third person view was not implemented by the developers because the animation of the hero's movements is very good. There would be a reason to go again.

A
ArtNeoX 05.01.21

how to make a permanent day in the game?

M
MIKHA_M 05.01.21

Please tell me! I added the label I added. was at work. table with the -DEVMODE command.
I launch the game, press ~ the console appears, enter the code, for example g_godmode = 1, and in response I receive [warning] ........
No action is taken !!!
Although the 3rd person view is included (though I tried it only in AUTO).
PS I have a pirate

M
MIKHA_M 05.01.21

And if I need more than just invulnerability !!!
For example, during the game, experiment with different weapons!

N
Noma_dx9 05.01.21

So learn to read or stretch your hands. If you do as it is written, everything will work out. :)

w
warlockki 05.01.21

Who knows how to thread the effect of damage inflicted by fire? Well, let's say a fire is burning, you approach it and everything is smeared. Once it touched the fire and glitched) the smear did not turn off for about five minutes)) it was so fun to play)) ... Only when you touch the fire, it gets very smeared ... . Maybe someone knows how to do it?) Thank you for your attention

P
PRIVA 05.01.21

And a normal view from a third person can not make a patch?

A
Andrew_ [sDaS] 05.01.21

How to activate a screenshot ?????
I turned on the game with the -DEVMODE parameter, I
click on F12 and I write something like r_screenshot 2 unknown command

[
[EA] _Decoy 05.01.21

PEOPLE! How to make a free camera ??? Maybe you need to register something in the console ?? You need a camera that you can turn back and forth like in a free flight! Help!

C
CRY-ALEX 05.01.21

time_scale = 1 (any number)
-adjust time g_godmode = 12-immortality
i_noweaponlimit 1-unlimited weapons
i_giveallitems-all weapons
g_suitCloakEnergyDrainAdjuster = 1 (any number) -adjust the rate of energy recovery