3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elliond 05.01.21 10:15 am

Console commands and different types of cameras (Crysis)

in general, it seems to me you can activate it, as in the editor. but through the console, to enable console commands, you need to type con_restricted 0
50 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thor324 05.01.21

Maybe not in the subject BUT, KAVO IS INTERESTED WITH THE PERSONAL KEY I WILL SELL FOR 4 WMZ ON SALE IN THE PERSON.

M
MARODER1 05.01.21

Nomad_Crysis is the same for everyone ...
You need to download a separate mod from Crymod.com here is the snare http://www.crymod.com/filebase.php?fileid=1444&lim=60. Named
GOC + time dilation
Install in the Mods folder (if there is no create)
In the parameters of the shortcut, enter -mod GOC
or launch the menu, but it is for version not lower than 1.2 and current 32bit

A
Abbaddon 05.01.21

could give commands for multiplayer and with Chemax anyone can copy

P
PlayGaris 05.01.21

how to launch admin menu

k
kost555 05.01.21

Help people, I can't remember the console command (in general, when I go to my server, you can type a command there and capture buildings alone - even if no one is on the server) the command seems to start with the word Time

a
andrejjww 05.01.21

please tell me how to load a map from sandbox 2 in crysis wars! what should be done in the sandbox and in the game what console commands should I enter?

R
Rasen-Shuriken 05.01.21

People you fuck on a platter, I'm talking about you ... oh, not that. In short, create a text document inside the game, name it autoexec.cfg and write there.

r_GeomInstancing = 1
r_HDRRendering = 1
r_HDRLevel = 1.5
r_TexturesStreaming = 1

Your FPS and graphics will improve ANSWERING !! change r_HDRLevel during the game, the effect is just awesome!

M
Max Fry 05.01.21

All console commands are available in devmode. A separate button on the keyboard is sharpened to change the position of the camera.

m
madmax15 05.01.21

xGODx
I did as written. FPS appeared in the upper left corner, but when entering console commands, the inscription WARNING is displayed.
Costs WIN 10 CRYSIS v 1.2
The game itself starts

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 05.01.21

madmax15
Try to do the same as in the second post of the theme or in the Game config folder write the line con_restricted = 0 to the diff_easy.cfg file.