3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
23hudo 05.01.21 10:15 am

All About Spells (Overlord 2)

Friends, please - explain how to use spells correctly. Rummaged through the entire forum but did not find anything. I figured out only with submission, but how to charge minions or launch a shock wave I can not catch up ((
Well, everything related to spells, write here too.
34 Comments
Sort by:
a
althor 05.01.21

for a shock wave: hold Alt
while pressing A and D alternately to replenish health: hold Alt and press and hold the left mouse button - the lord will grab the minion of the current squad and absorb it

B
Bratvan 05.01.21

To do these spells, you need to find a stone, it is in the Everlight Jungle, if you hold alt + A + D, if you do not let go, then empty the shock wave, and if you release it after some time, it will strengthen minions, there is also a spell that strengthens minions separately, the spell is in the area of ​​the old tower, you need to hold down alt + left mouse button, if you release when the minion lights up, then it will run and create an explosion and become strong, if you don’t let go, then you sacrifice it and restore your hp

23hudo 05.01.21

Thanks for the tip.
It turned out to launch minions and absorb them. But as for the shock wave, everything is still dull ((I understand that A and D are the keys for moving left and right? I pressed both alternately and both at once - it only charges something to infinity, although I know for sure the stone for this spell what he took.

S
Stimom 05.01.21

Press A and D at the same time! And you will have a shock wave ...

B
Bratvan 05.01.21

It is necessary to clamp alt + A + D and then start a wave

23hudo 05.01.21

Ha) I understood everything.
I do not know why, but the shock wave stupidly does not work if you put some other key on the spells (although all the others work). I returned Alt and everything worked out right away.
By the way, does anyone know if there is a difference in spells of good and bad?

D
Dritte Unb 05.01.21

in my opinion, the evil one has increased spell damage, while the good one has positive effects, such as healing. And the set seems to be the same

g
george.85 05.01.21

I can't take minions, although I've almost reached the blue. Maybe I missed that spell somewhere? Thanks in advance for your reply.

23hudo 05.01.21

georgepf.85 You
select a squad, hold Alt (the spell button) and press LMB (mouse) and hold it until the minion starts to glow in your hands, then let go and look at the fireworks. Or you don't let go and you absorb it. Check in the journal (Tab) where your parameters have three stripes - chain, minion and imp. The middle one should be at least a little filled - if it is empty at all, then you stomp into the tower and choose the quest "the appearance of a strange lady" (or something like that), you will be sent to the place of the former overlord's tower. The map cannot be passed without the blue ones, but you can definitely take the spell.

g
george.85 05.01.21

23hudo
Thanks for the tip. I have not taken this quest yet)) As soon as I take the blue, I will go through

23hudo 05.01.21

It is not necessary to go there with the blue ones - you cannot take the spell without the red ones, and without the blue ones you will not pass the map itself - but you need to take the spell exactly?

T
Terry benedict 05.01.21

Do not tell me how many health and magic divisions you can find in Overlord II, I now have 6 health divisions and 7 magic divisions

M
Monoli 05.01.21

most of the kills are useless (exception: zombie, absorption of the minion) EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!

M
Mcmak 05.01.21

Tell the people: when I lower TAV, I go to the status menu (or something like that) There are 3 strips "target" "minion" "imp". Explain plz how to pump them?
Because when I go up to the barracks I find a place, in fact, in which they can be pumped, but some things are missing. Explain plz what and where to find them. Only in more detail and without slang.

PS and why can I only upgrade the "target" right now?

L
Lubber 05.01.21

Initially, only the basic spell Target is available - you select it in the course of becoming Overlord, first from the Imperials, then from the Dwarves. It's such a shining disc. To use other spells, you need to find them first. The same discs, only in the middle a different picture. To pump spells, you need to find Catalysts (they look like blue spheres the size of a minion). After finding the catalyst, go up to the Private chambers in the tower, find there a magic room - this is where these disks hang in the air, there Gnarl is still grazing nearby. You press the spacebar, choose a spell, press Upgrade. There are enough catalysts to fully pump only TWO spells. Or almost everything.

M
Mcmak 05.01.21

Clear ATP Lubber. Are catalysts distributed randomly or only in certain places?

L
Lubber 05.01.21

to Mcmak
Catalysts are in certain places.

M
Mcmak 05.01.21

Ok)))

Explain the people how to start the wave ??? I press (press E ((aka ALT)) + A + D), but nothing happens. Maybe she needs a special weapon? I personally run with a sword right now, but there are axes and bats. Can they only be possible ??? Tell me, right now, whole crowds are running at me, and I keep urinating them in the old fashioned way - ala SPARTA !!!!!!. =)

D
Dill 05.01.21

Clamping alt then simultaneously start pressing on A and D without releasing the alt. Wait a while and he makes a wave. The weapon has no effect on it.

M
Mcmak 05.01.21

I have E and place ALT. But I already seem to have understood from the above-mentioned posts what my problem is.