3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
23hudo 05.01.21 10:15 am

All About Spells (Overlord 2)

Friends, please - explain how to use spells correctly. Rummaged through the entire forum but did not find anything. I figured out only with submission, but how to charge minions or launch a shock wave I can not catch up ((
Well, everything related to spells, write here too.
34 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belbelvert 05.01.21

A burning question arose: when a minien becomes a rider (brown on wolves, green on spiders), how to improve them. Once I somehow succeeded with the brown ones and the icon of the selected minions changed to a wolf's face, I know what can also be done with the green ones so that the spiders run faster, but how ???

L
Lubber 05.01.21

to Belbelvert
there is nothing like that.
And the fact that "the icon of the selected minions changed to a wolf's face": by pressing the key for selecting the type of minions again, for example, clicking the number "1" several times, you can switch between riders / footmen / all of this type. That's all.

Z
ZaraZ 05.01.21

useful spells - Halo on minions to enhance them, Minion on himself for power. I used the target for submission only when capturing cities and plot locations, and for an attack in general, only if there was not enough health to go to hand-to-hand combat. The blast minion didn't impress me at all.

In the first part, the spells were much more useful.

B
Belbelvert 05.01.21

Lubber, wow, thanks a lot !!! It's a pity that I have already passed the elevator in the temple without it ... eh, how many nerves it was ...

K
Kind Ram 05.01.21

yes in the first part there were magic for global destruction such as Inferno or the shield of death.

A
Alex [UNDER] 05.01.21

By the way, sometimes a blast wave may not work due to the fact that someone hits you. Let's say if I fight against a squad of Imperials and start making a blast wave (Alt + A + D) and if someone hits me, then I have to do everything all over again. And if no one pays attention to me, then this wave is made without problems, but it does not impress me.
Ps In the first part, the set of magic was really great. More precisely, much more than in the second. But there were only three types of spells "Destruction" "Submission" "Mignon" Of course this is the same as in the second one, but with improvement the effect of the spell changes. Let's say "Destruction".

D
Dragon 05.01.21

Did you even play the first part ???
There are FOUR types of magic: Fire, Shield, Minyon and Curses !!

Fire is a ball of fire (shit)), a stream of fire (power)) and (depending on how evil or good you are) pillars of fire (full steering wheel)) or your inferno (burns out everything and everyone!)).

Shield - shield (gives nothing), repulsive shield (best against basilisks) and invulnerability (so-so), shield of evil (repulses and sets fire to)).

Minyong - the power of the minyon (medium), berserk (shit)) and the prowess of the minyon (class, but I don't use it myself) or the anger of the minyon (they tear everything and everyone)).

Curses - slowing down (I haven't seen worse)), rage (the enemy attacks everyone (!)) And reconciliation (even makes the troll a friend) or pitting (enemies beat a friend of the dredge, but you are not)).

PS For people like Alex [UNDER].

g
golumen 05.01.21

There were more spells in the first part

F
Festr .. 05.01.21

Dragon
Cool! I didn't know that kindness changes the last spell! I played a good 2 times and thought that nothing (except for the endings) did not depend on it !!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I will pass the evil one)))

F
Festr .. 05.01.21

Help please, I don't know where to find the last minion spell.

F
Festr .. 05.01.21

I found it. If you have questions about the location of spells in the first Overlord, here is the link: http://forums.playground.ru/overlord/700082/

D
Domenico 05.01.21

Spicy Fact: Upgrades weaken your non-alignment abilities, making yours stronger.

F
Festr .. 05.01.21

Domenico
Can you explain more understandably? And that word "alignment" sounds unfamiliar.

a
alexanderlight 05.01.21

Hello everyone, I have a question about the overlord, you can somehow release a person from the chain.