3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ravshan Yuldashev 05.01.21 10:15 am

Goodbye Geralt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After completing work on the supplement 《Blood and Wine》, CDPR announced that they decided not to make a new game in this universe. After some time, the developers changed their minds. But the sad news for us was that in the new game about the Witcher, the main character will be another witcher (who exactly is not known). The reason for this decision is the fact that The Witcher 3 is the denouement of the whole story about our Geralt.
31 Comments
Sort by:
N
Noob Inquisitor 05.01.21

It's sad, of course, but even if the dude is already resting, no one deserves such a rest)) Well, we are waiting for Ciri in the role of GG!

t
tigrrrr 05.01.21

Ravshan Yuldashev
Why create a theme? It was so long ago in the news

R
Ravshan Yuldashev 05.01.21

Spoiler below the spoiler about the ending of The Witcher 3
SpoilerAdditional fact:
Vesemir and Lambert are unlikely to be the new hero of this series. Eskel is a good option for a new hero.
After all, CDPR likes to import the saves of the previous game into the new one. And in 3 parts Vesemir dies in any plot development, and Lambert in the event of the death of Keira Metz. Eskel will live on in any scenario.

R

tigrrrr
I didn't know. And then the information will be new for someone.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

during the year, all the bakers drove by this fact

O
OGGUK 05.01.21

Nafig this Ciri

P
Pro-rock69 05.01.21

The main character of the new part will be Koyon, infa weaving.

N
Nightshade 05.01.21

Pro-rock69
Koyon is dead lol.

T
Tony quick 05.01.21

It seems to me that they will stir up either Ciri, or even someone new, unless of course they decide to do a prequel, but oh, how long it will be. And I am not saying goodbye to the witcher yet, because I think in winter I will sit down to replay the entire episode for the last time.

m
muromez 05.01.21

I'm happy. Good game and a decent ending.)))

m
mr. Brown90 05.01.21

Easy addiction. And what if this cyberpunk 2077 is the continuation of the witcher, not direct of course. Remember Ciri said that she had a chance to visit a world where people have pieces of iron in their heads.

R

mr. Brown90 Not
likely, but perhaps there will be many references to the world of The Witcher in cyberpunk

T
Tommy_Koratel 05.01.21

I think it would be best to remaste part 1. so that people can enjoy it with a normal grafon and, most importantly, normal combat. personally, because of combat, I can not complete this game.

M
Monster_JAM 05.01.21

I would play for Summer)

K
Kaskad131 05.01.21

Fair? I would have played some thread for the sorceress. Well, or as already written for Ciri ... In general, I would like to continue Geralt ... well, honestly

G
Guwanc 05.01.21

Monster_JAM
You can make an add-on for the game, without GG, for secondary characters and go for their memory ...

K
Kaskad131 05.01.21

Tommy_Koratel
as I understand you ... if you passed it, just for the sake of the plot, graphics and combat system ... god ...

K
Kaskad131 05.01.21

The world is vast, and as we all know, there are many opportunities to make 4 episodes, they have a rich history. A lot of all sorts of things that can be done, sooo ... you just have to wait for what the developers will choose and they will take advice from the author of the book anyway. In general, let Geralt rest, I would like to watch him from the sidelines. See how he lives, how his house, how his sorceress (triss or yen) - whoever has it. A couple of dialogues, maybe joint missions

K
Kaskad131 05.01.21

Inquisitor noobs
what's the catch .. someone ciri "allegedly died" did not return to earth, you know? here you need to choose such a GG ... so that he was in the world. Alive

N
Noob Inquisitor 05.01.21

Kaskad131
Well, actually, her death was not shown. Maybe she just didn't want to return to Geralt, she went somewhere farther so that she wouldn't be found. There are definitely options here, however - we'll see.