3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ravshan Yuldashev 05.01.21 10:15 am

Goodbye Geralt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After completing work on the supplement 《Blood and Wine》, CDPR announced that they decided not to make a new game in this universe. After some time, the developers changed their minds. But the sad news for us was that in the new game about the Witcher, the main character will be another witcher (who exactly is not known). The reason for this decision is the fact that The Witcher 3 is the denouement of the whole story about our Geralt.
31 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pro-rock69 05.01.21

Nightshade
Well this story will be played, LOL

C
Chemee93 05.01.21

I would very much like the new game to be at the time of the appearance of the first witchers.

W
Waffen 05.01.21

I didn't think that I could say that, but I became so strongly attached to the characters of the game that it even somehow covers them .... I don't have enough of them. I want even more new stories, sequels, etc.

T
TTG 05.01.21

Hera goodbye. Hera, I'm sorry. Hera understand, but we are not on the way.

a
ashan12309 05.01.21

maybe the main character will be the witcher from the cat school (like a bounty hunter)

K
Kaskad131 05.01.21

Waffen
how I agree with you, really) Well, nothing can be done, you just have to wait) I'll start reading the book =) I'll read all 8 parts + 2 fan fiction from the author)

r
raspisnoy1 05.01.21

Developed are not fools)) you can not cut the goose that lays the golden eggs. Cyberpunk is unlikely to surpass this franchise.

G
GalaXXXy 05.01.21

I think that the trilogy about Geralt was enough, and I already want to play for another character.
Hopefully next. parts of the game we will revive the witcher workshop, or I would like to play in the days before Geralt was born :)
about the new part: The
Witcher 4 will have to wait a decent amount of time, firstly you need to wait until they release cyberpunk, and then they will start working on the witcher 4 (Although it is possible that they can develop Witcher 4 in parallel with Cyberpunk (Cyberpunk was developed in parallel with Witcher 3, fact)

A
Azmadey 05.01.21

well the witcher ended, not that mass effect)

v
vzglydizugla 05.01.21

Azmadey
That's just dumb, she entered the world and the world is saved, the fifth element is straight =)

S
Stifler's mom 05.01.21

In The Witcher 4 (if there is one), players will probably be allowed to make their character themselves (as in most RPGs). So the Projects will keep their promise that Geralt will no longer be. But at the same time, the player can make his character in the likeness of Geralt and call him Geralt of Rivia.