3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
good Vanya 05.01.21 10:55 pm

there are no players left (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Where is the wonder going? Nerfing weapons and so not umba? They have players left and so with gulkin dick, there will be even fewer.
33 Comments
Sort by:
a
adikus1 05.01.21

kind Vanya
is heading for a quick hammering on this game, I have a pretend desire to play this for 100 hours more. Soon everyone will forget about it, both the players and the developers themselves. Soon a new game will be released they have tom clancy's ghost recon wildlands and they will cut money from it
ps for playing in the mmo genre in the division very poor content and an open world (albeit beautiful) but very empty! tasks are monotonous, with cheaters, yubisoft, as usual, do nothing and will not do anything! there is absolutely nothing to do in the game! stupidly playing with numbers on weapons and armor after 100 hours does not give any pleasure (everything has been passed everything has been studied) what else can I do xs

S
Sanya Gladyshev 05.01.21

adikus1
adikus1 wrote:
(all passed everything studied)
Wow, were you able to pass all the invasions on heroism? You are probably a cheater yourself

g
good Vanya 05.01.21

500 hours with a tail, it became generally an ass. To find players in a random party according to your level, you have to wait 15-20 minutes, and you won't find it. There is no one to pass the dragon with, 170-190 are recruited, in the falcon I waited for 20 minutes for the test yesterday, then spat.

g
good Vanya 05.01.21

Sanya Gladyshev
On heroism everything is the same, only mobs 34-35, for people like you there is Azohen Masokh))), good luck in alternative love

S
Sallar 05.01.21

After 240 hours I scored. It became boring, just boring.

T
Teyroks 05.01.21

_Salar_
It seems to me that in 240 hours the game for 2k completely fought off the money

N
Norton 05.01.21

Teyroks You are
right, but probably those who bought the 7-hour Doom in 1999 will pass by :)

C
CiaphasCain 05.01.21

Sanya Gladyshev
and why should they pass? only two invasions. the second, in comparison with the falcon, somehow seemed easy, because it is not necessary to beat off 15 waves

a
adikus1 05.01.21

Sanya Gladyshev
I don't see the point of zadrachivat one and the same mission several times, spent a whole weekend with friends to go through the invasion, passed, I got pleasure, I repeat once again in this game it is very boring for me to chase numbers for weapons and armor, so that they must be replayed 10 times the same thing. and if you are meticulous, then I play 134 hours

S
Slava74oren 05.01.21

good Vanya
Because of this, I left the game. I just dressed normally as a fighter and sharp-sighted, nerfed, crafted top augs, nerfed, got an excellent G36c, nerfed, but they walk through the forest with such an attitude.

T
TrickReRoll 05.01.21

Yubiks have one habit, making the first games in the series sucks, but subsequent experiments are much better :) Perhaps division was not intended as a long-term project, there are only two additions left in the promises, and they are mediocre in my opinion.

T
TrickReRoll 05.01.21

Slava74oren
It seems that the already knocked-out (purchased, received) guns, nothing changes, only new copies are nerfed.

N
Nemec781 05.01.21

CiaphasCain
in the second (clear sky), of course, 15 waves should not be beaten off, but on a falcon there are more chances to stay alive.

C
CiaphasCain 05.01.21

Nemec781
well, xs , yesterday I installed the game, I went through a difficult one at the beginning, then with the same randomness and a test

N
Nemec781 05.01.21

CiaphasCain
if good gear from the first batch + subway, then yes, but for me even on a high falcon it's hard to walk (fortunately the pit saves), but on a clean one the team always treated me, so the falcon is better for me (though without waves 8 and 13 it seems (shot and And try now from scratch to create a player and collect gear with the same parameters as the old one - it will not work. Now, basically, gear with 191 points on the surface is 3 out of 4 parameters worse than the gear with 131 points.

C
CiaphasCain 05.01.21

Nemec781
at yes, that's why I don't want to play division

A
Alex23UA 05.01.21

F2P?

M
MikuHadsune 05.01.21

I played 450+ hours. What can I say. You won't spend thousands of hours in this game. But it completely repaid its cost. Still, 450+ hours is not enough! I will wait for the next updates. Maybe something else will give interesting. Although I no longer hope for a sensation.

M
MikuHadsune 05.01.21

Nemec781
in the second (clear sky), of course, it is not necessary to beat off 15 waves, but on a falcon there are more chances to stay alive. As for me, the sky is much faster and easier to pass than a falcon. It's just not necessary for everyone to run headlong on the mobab. The second is covered, the second is carrying batteries. 1-in carries the 2nd healit. And the other 2nd from different stars (right and left) there from the bus you can and from the booth. It's easy. And on the falcon there is little space and the shotguns are stupidly pressing.
PS I already told you about gear in normal missions on heroics, 204 gold and set 214-240 fall. If it is difficult to go to the test and the test is clear, the pepper will not drop nifiga.

M
MikuHadsune 05.01.21

Alex23UA
F2P? God forbid!