3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
good Vanya 05.01.21 10:55 pm

there are no players left (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Where is the wonder going? Nerfing weapons and so not umba? They have players left and so with gulkin dick, there will be even fewer.
33 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemec781 05.01.21

MikuHadsune
and I have already said that in order to go on a hero, I need good gear and weapons. It turns out a vicious circle.
I passed the clear sky on high as a team. Therefore, in the course of how it's done there

C
Cold blood 05.01.21

MikuHadsune wrote:
As for me, the sky is much faster and easier to pass than a falcon.
Heroic difficulty?

g
good Vanya 05.01.21

MikuHadsune
puffs 214 I do not need, I have 229 6-7 pieces, equipment, respectively 268, it turns out it makes no sense for me to go on heroism? Yes folks, has anyone got a super duper shotgun?

L
Lubber 05.01.21

MikuHadsune
Apparently you haven't entered the game for a long time, more precisely, for invasions: in the Sky, the developers screwed something up and now it's just rain from grenades. Which made this intrusion very annoying. At least the shotguns can be killed.
Therefore, any idea of ​​campering there is absurd. Lingering in one place - you are a corpse.
As for the bus (on which to camp), I did not understand. Do you mean the bus from which we jump off at the beginning? While at least one player is standing on it, mobs are resurrected endlessly, and boxes cannot be picked up from the ground. It has been done for a month already.

PS. In general, my opinion about intrusions: as long as the distribution of complete items remains the same, it makes sense to go only to the falcon, no matter how tired it is. The rest of the kits just aren't worth the time.

M
MikuHadsune 05.01.21

Cold Blood
Why the heck go for heroism? Heroism I only go to regular dungeons. where mobs are 33 and invaders are only a test. I'm still friends with my head to go to 35 mobs. There is no difference, but gear drops well from chests.

M
MikuHadsune 05.01.21

Nemec781
Yes, you do not go to the invasion. Go to the usual ones, there, too, normal gear falls + the subway.

M
MikuHadsune 05.01.21

Lubber
First aid kit and immunizer? not ... not heard.
PS For me, for example, it makes no sense at all to go somewhere. 225 grade is enough for me. I will not go to the heroic invasion because I am friends with my head. And those clothes that I have 240-268 grades, they have all the parameters that are needed and in terms of efficiency I overtake even those who wear 250+. For they will fasten the most top-end, and see to put on the parameters.

L
Lubber 05.01.21

MikuHadsune wrote:
Lubber
First Aid Kit Immunizer? not ... not heard.
Does the first aid station help from explosive grenades and artillery? Really something new ...

MikuHadsune wrote:
For example, it makes no sense for me to go anywhere.
So you're not playing anymore or what?
In the subway, to be honest, you can get dressed in one day (10 hours of play) by 255 points. True, it will be stupid LIGHT and Annealing. And then there is nothing special to do for the character in terms of progress. Especially on difficulty below Heroism.

g
good Vanya 05.01.21

Lubber
You can wear 268 gear only in the first 2 days after purchasing the add-on and you can get a 229 lvl weapon, then 191 gear, rarely 214 and lvl 168-182 weapons And the Dragon has the same gear 214, weapons 182-240. But this is on a simple mode, if someone passed the test-heroism, sign off what loot fell out.

g
good Vanya 05.01.21

MikuHadsune
Well, who can argue, besides, you can change the parameters. I have a reservation of 75% and protection from exotics 56%, but I would like to raise it to 75%, but nothing else seems to be necessary.

g
good Vanya 05.01.21

MikuHadsune
On heroic pooh 204 and gear 240? You are incredibly lucky! I constantly go through a conference on heroics and a tunnel and puffs and reservations are pitiful 214,168. Well, I never dropped anything worthwhile. In tunnels on a high, and then more often, plus caches in which are rare, but 229 down and 268 gear come across and less time is spent

L
Lubber 05.01.21

kind Vanya wrote:
You can dress in 268 items only in the first 2 days after purchasing the add-on
I don’t know what game you are playing, but in my game, items with maximum points always drop out of the "boxes" that are given for increasing the rank in the subway: 229 / 268, if the average score of the already equipped equipment of the character is more than 220. To get, for example, rank 20 is a matter of a couple of days. Having opened 19 received "boxes" it is quite possible to collect 6 different items of clothing for 268 points (most likely it will be a combination of items from the sets of Annealing and LIGHT) and find a pair of decent guns of 229 points. If there is a second level 30 character, then you can quickly collect 19 more boxes. Here is the maximum score for you. And having such a start, you can complete missions in the subway in Heroic mode: items 229/268 always drop there.
Now, if you want to dress in other kits besides Annealing and LIGHT, then you will need a good team. With "random companions" it is difficult to get 268 points from other kits. After all, they are guaranteed to be obtained only by passing the Invasions on heroic mode, or by opening the "cargo" in TZ 230+ in the T06 area.

g
good Vanya 05.01.21

Lubber
Hmm ... stupid. I did not know that the "underground cache" is issued for the received point, I thought that they drop out randomly. I have an abundance of armor sets, like weapons. Rank 255, but you correctly noticed Light and Anneal, and the vendors have blueprints for Light and Annealing. Seemingly collusion at supplier level