3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tracked 05.01.21 10:56 pm

Building a PC around the GTX 970

Good day

Computer technologies do not stand still and the time comes when you understand that it is time to do Level Up for your system engineer

Please help with the choice of hardware around the GigaByte Nvidia GeForse GTX 970 4gb Extreme Edition video card to maximize the potential in games from it

Respectfully I will listen to your offers
39 Comments
Sort by:
m
meagarry 05.01.21

SoulAssassinS
Well, I have 5 i5 years, and he still drags. If I update the system, I will need to change the entire platform. Everything except the power supply unit and the case. Explain why I needed to spend money on i7? What kind of mythical future are you talking about, if it has come, and my percent will still calmly pull almost any video.

D
Den4ikRZK 05.01.21

MU-admin
there is no reserve for the future,
what do you say, I took the i7 2600 in 2011 and still played everything without straining it.

D
Djonnikc 05.01.21

Den4ikRZK
What 1080p game does not my i5 2550K take at 4.5 ??? Can you at least name a couple? Only "my opinion" is not an argument, graphs and tests, pliz!

S
SoulAssassinS 05.01.21

Djonnikc The
Witcher and GTA 5, the minimum fps and drawdowns on steep scenes will be, i7 does not have this.
And also Dx 12 when there are norms, it will load by 100%, respectively, i7 can give an increase, since now it is half loaded in games, and i5 by 80 - 90%.

Conclude guys.

N
No more drugs 05.01.21

I5 c and even with the K index calmly drags all games, and such a vidyuhu as 970 will open without problems. I have two system units at home - one with the I53570k, the second with the I72700K, both stones are currently carrying everything without problems. Two 770s ay5 stoves pedals 100% without problems. With current prices, I would not bother replacing the vehicle in place of the vehicle.

D
Djonnikc 05.01.21

SoulAssassinS
I have no "minimal" drawdowns. Everything is the same as with you with the I7. At the moment in The Witcher 3 Wild Hun everything is at "maximum", except for the drawing distance and shadow (high). Even Khair Work is turned on, but anti-aliasing costs 2. FPS below 35 does not fall in large settlements, but in general about 40. Moreover, if I had set I7, I would have got a maximum of + 2.3 FPS, specifically in The Witcher. At the same time, now I need almost 300 bucks to buy a new decent I7. So can I add another 50 bucks and buy 970 ?? And get a minimum of + 15.20 FPS, with the settings turned to the maximum? Are you trying to convince me of this, seriously ??? Do you understand what stupidity you are trying to prove to me?
I did it for a long time, which I wish you too)

T
Tomato77777 05.01.21

This is for you in the techno-kitchen group. Here you will be advised ......... Prots I would take i5 i7 skylake 6xxx series

w
warp 37 05.01.21

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/kakoj_protsessor_nuzhen_dlya_nvidia_geforce_gtx_1070_1080-199255/
Core i5 reveals cards up to GTX 1070 inclusive. There is no sense in replacing the i5-2550K.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 05.01.21

Djonnikc
Who already needs these lowlands like full xd)))))

M

I5-2500k excellent percent. I sat on it myself, clocked up to 4600MHz !!! But when I put the second vidyahu ... Mdaaauzh, the tin is shorter (Two vidyashki, instead of being loaded, as they should be 99-100%, became 75-80% (Of course, I could not reveal their potential. I put i7-6700K already everything changed !! !!!!!!!!! Vidyashki fully reveal their power))) Therefore, the old man copes with one card with a bang !!! It would be interesting to compare it with the gtx 1080! I scored on full xd for a very long time, since this is a once dying titanium))) If igruha is truly demanding, then 2560 by 1440. I repeat once again, if it is REALLY REQUIRED !!!! And so all igruhi only at 2880 at 1620. Preparing for 4k and Volta.

D
Djonnikc 05.01.21

Primary Mouse
In 4K, the problem is no longer with the processor, but with the power of the video card (s). It is impossible to play 4K on one chip, at maximum settings, with high anti-aliasing and twisted physics, "yet" is impossible on any card. But this is just for now)))
SLI is out of the question! Where did he come from in this "topic" ???

M

Djonnikc
So I wanted to write to you so that you understand that there is already one on which you can play 4k on your little one chip)))))

M
MU-admin 05.01.21

Den4ikRZK
3550 still pulls too, so what?

-
-SK.art- 05.01.21

SoulAssassinS
MU-admin

deleted the swearing. Continue in the same spirit - I will punish.

D
DronaMashina 05.01.21

Djonnikc
Why anti-aliasing at 4k?

D
Djonnikc 05.01.21

DronaMashina
You are not putting the essence of the question correctly. With a working screen of more than 30 "and a relatively small distance in front of it, anti-aliasing even in 4K will not hurt. And in fact, this is a very individual question, some argue that they are already comfortable without anti-aliasing in 1080p. And in the meantime, I see hard ones." ladders ", even in dynamics. IMHO.

D
DronaMashina 05.01.21

Well, maybe if more than 30 ...

S
Shurundul 05.01.21

Tracked
Look at my hardware profile, everything works perfectly

M
Michael101 05.01.21

If you have money, take i7.