3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikku 05.01.21 11:06 pm

What's your GTA: SA disc? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

here I have a collection of gta legend there is an original sled with a normal translation and what kind of gta disc you have.

Posts like "Lolm, I have a round disc !!! 111" are deleted
261 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mikku 05.01.21

GTAMAN: you don't have a radio at all, but the music folder weighs 3 GB, which means it is filled with files and dummies

G
GumbertG 05.01.21

I didn't have a disc before, then I took a pirate anthology ...

M
Maxim.S 05.01.21

I have GTA San andreas War of the War

G
GTAman 05.01.21

herzent.ru
>>> that the music folder weighs 3 GB, which means it is full of files and blanks

Yes, it is. But I have versions where there are no dummies, and this is better, since the radio simply does not play, and with dummies there are brakes when you get into the car.

H
HancoK [Prishol shob go a 05.01.21

I have a pirate

S
SMerch 05.01.21

mnu hev peradko whit auful translation, that is, Peradsky purebred havno, with a terrible translation

W
Windofchange 05.01.21

Damn, I finally have a hard drive. PS (I rewrote windows with the base like)

R
RomzesRover 05.01.21

And, I have an anthology: GTA Vice city, GTA 3, GTA 2, Gta San andreas, and many more mods, all of them on one DVD, full versions with radio, and conversations of people on the street. The translation is good, only in Sana'a there are no stars of the level of persecution by the Cops.

G
GTA FANanaT 05.01.21

I have a 3-disc lick Russian and English translations still have images of anthologies of GTA and fashion on disks

S
SCM 05.01.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

G
Granda 05.01.21

pirate ...

D
DakiLLa_ 05.01.21

like this:

pix.PlayGround.ru

G
GTAman 05.01.21

GTA FANanaT
I have a 3-disc lick of Russian and English translations ...
What is such a 3-disc lick? O_o As far as I know, the license was released only on DVD. And then, after all, we have already said that a face with a Russian translation does not exist in nature.

M
Mikku 05.01.21

SCM: why do you have it written that you are playing for tommy verseti ????

GTAMAN: it is clear that with files and dummies the game is slow, but you could just erase the music folder

G
GTAman 05.01.21

herzent.ru
Yeah, that's what I did. But right now the version with normal radio and sounds and everything is OK.

B
BorderZone - Borderland 05.01.21

I don't have a sled drive at all. I take them from a friend, and there is so much more: the original English, a simple pirate (no stars), an improved pirate, all sorts of mods (vicious island, return to los santos, Miami police, etc.).

p
plоhotnikOFF 05.01.21

First I bought a pirate 2CD (terribly cut), then a friend gave me a DVD, also pirate, but already normal.

G
GTAman 05.01.21

By the way, I didn’t believe before that San Andreas could fit on one disc. But then I noticed that in the version on 2 CDs, the first contains only a little more than 500 MB, and the second - about 200. So, if you squeeze a little harder, then everything will fit.

SCM
Here, I have just such a cover, only the disc is different, or rather not from me, but from a friend, and I copied it onto my disc. Everything is there, only a clumsy Rusik. And about Tommy Vercetti on the cover, the pirates annealed))

Flu
"White Box" - a samopal or did the pirates try?

U
User 234950 05.01.21

there was a Russian pirate of quite good quality, nothing was cut out, now only the box remains - I lost the disk, I use the image.

G
Gunsta123 05.01.21

I have a pirate but [deleted] with cut sounds