3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikku 05.01.21 11:06 pm

What's your GTA: SA disc? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

here I have a collection of gta legend there is an original sled with a normal translation and what kind of gta disc you have.

Posts like "Lolm, I have a round disc !!! 111" are deleted
261 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tumult 05.01.21

ap .. damn .. and lope them should be? %)
I have one hole! Who will tell you what to do?

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.01.21

Do the second, okay ...)

J
JB-n 05.01.21

Do we count the holes? great, great ...

I
I raspy61 I 05.01.21

ap .. damn .. and lope them should be? %)
in fact, there are many such holes in the disk ... ... a lot, only blind holes ... which are read as 0 and 1 ...

F
Frane 05.01.21

I have a pirate and lick right now

G
GTAmanÑŠ [855] 05.01.21

I had a lot of them ... I don’t remember them all. Right now I have three pirates (GTA Copland; GTA sa normal; and GTA sa cops and gangsters) and one full DVD GTA sa retextured (changed textures throughout San Andreas and slightly changed sounds shots. Everything else is like in full san andreas.

s
sanhes 05.01.21

License, Jewel.

F
Fritc2007 05.01.21

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

I have a pirate on 2 CDs.

G
GTAman 05.01.21

Well, a pretty cute pirate ... Only, probably, no radio, no half of the sounds?

J
JB-n 05.01.21

My first disc was generally unique: a Jewel and 1 CD (!) In it. Naturally, there was no radio or videos there, but how they shoved 4 gigs into 700MB is still a mystery to me ...

F
Fritc2007 05.01.21

GTAMAN
There is some kind of radio, but I don’t know about the sounds, I didn’t play another version.

G
GTAman 05.01.21

JB-n
I was also wondering how you can "shrink" the game so that it can be recorded on 1 CD, but then I looked, and it turned out that my 2-disc pirate takes only 724 MB, 560 - on the first disc and only 164 - on the second. So, if the archiver is harder to compress something and re-burn it when recording a disc, then everything will fit. Let me remind you that in my version the radio is cut, half of the sounds (for example, in the first mission on the bike, the characters are not heard, pedestrians do not talk, etc.), an introductory video.

k
keySTOER 05.01.21

I downloaded :))

g
gtalegend 05.01.21

RexFart
08/28/08 19:05 so I have a collection of gta legend there is an original sleigh with a normal translation and you have a gta

cho disc that is seriously called the collection - screen !!!!

I had a collection of some kind of pirate was taken from the license and right now it is

M
Mikku 05.01.21

don't worry, I'll fly from egypt and throw off the screen =)

M
Mikku 05.01.21

JB-n
I doubt that they compressed 4 gig of videos and there were no sounds =)

J
JB-n 05.01.21

So there was a completely stupid version: the radio files weighed as much as they should, but nevertheless in the game it did not sound and was not picked out by extractors ...

G
GTAman 05.01.21

They made empty radio files, which in compressed form do not weigh at all, but after unpacking they take up gigabytes ...

.Makis. 05.01.21

Licensed English version of the game + crack from SanLtd Team.
The game weighs in at 4.85 GB and the localization weighs in at 1.46 GB.

l
lord_nerevar 05.01.21

DVD (well ... not a license) and an English licensed version (although as a licensed one - downloaded ...)