3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U238 05.01.21 11:16 pm

Performance on PC (Fallout 4)

Good day! I played and went through Fallout before the updates were released, but on my laptop the fps suffered, installed a bunch of mods on textures, changed configs, but all I could achieve was to play a little higher than low at fps 30-40 in buildings, the main problem I had was due to shadows and dust (FPS dropped sharply). I7 2670QM, 8 GB ram, 6770M. After the release of all the additions, I decided to play again and I want to ask advice what mods / programs to install to raise the FPS?
here's what stood before:
wasteland 512
Enhanced Archi-texture
Texture Optimization Project
FAR - Faraway Area Reform
FogOut
New Road Enhanced
Vivid Fallout - Rocks and Landscapes.
I'm sure that many people here have faced the same problem. I would like to put good graphics with compressed textures, so maybe he knows where they are more compressed (so that he knows what to put in what order). Thanks for attention
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shock Burst 05.01.21

strayker_96 Why
? The salary allows us to be graph drafters = P

l
lmperatorPC 05.01.21

Note: AMD A10-4600m at 2.3. Radeon 7970m, 8gb RAM. I put mods from 9 to 5 from the video posted above. Now I play at low levels without drawdowns, and loading has become much more cheerful.

s
strayker_96 05.01.21

Shock Burst
and it's cool, but not everyone has the same salary ..... yet)))

J
John Hawkins 05.01.21

lmperatorPC
Glad it helped).

l
lmperatorPC 05.01.21

John Hawkins
I am now thinking of cheating with the others, because I suddenly discovered that even with the mods that I installed, it is already possible to play at medium settings. So, you see, something will turn out good

J
John Hawkins 05.01.21

lmperatorPC
You look at the other three videos. There is still, but only neatly - all
sorts of left-handed launchers - a la optimizers do not. Everything else is at Your own peril and risk ...

l
lmperatorPC 05.01.21

John Hawkins
Well, I insured myself, made a complete copy of the entire game in case something goes wrong))

J
John Hawkins 05.01.21

lmperatorPC
Well done. If disk space permits, always make a clean copy of the game before using mods or settings. Well, or the DATA folder. I'm not talking about saving at all).