3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tesla707 05.01.21 11:19 pm

NVIDIA and AMD drivers for the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In anticipation of the release of GTA V, AMD announced a new driver specially adapted for this game
https://twitter.com/amd_roy/status/587661043125522432

So do not forget to update before launching the game))

15.4 beta http: //support.amd. com / en-us / kb-articles / Pages / latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx
100 Comments
Sort by:
K
KruzeroNik 05.01.21

Good day. strange things happen with the new 350.12 driver: all games do not see the discrete video card, the "Nvidia Control Panel" crashes. Everything is fine on the previous version 347.88. What's most interesting: GTA 5 gives an error, asks for a restart and starts normally. Now rolled back to 347.88 What to do? Help!!!

K
KruzeroNik 05.01.21

I completely reinstalled the driver, nothing helps. I have a laptop, an integrated video card, games are issued and run.

b
bravointheua 05.01.21

KruzeroNik
The patch needs to wait until the game is launched only on the integrated video card, if there is a choice between a discrete and an integrated card.
PS By the way, you are not the only one with such a problem, my discrete video card also does not start (.
Here is the topic with this problem:
Spoilerhttp: //forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/zapusk_igri_na_noutbukah_s_dvumya_videokartami-859966

K
KruzeroNik 05.01.21

bravointheua
GTA 5 runs on discrete (read carefully). The rest of the games do not work on a discrete one with 350.12 drivers.
The problem is not with GTA, but with the drivers in general.
PS It turns out at 347.88 I can play all games except GTA 5. And at 350.12 I can only play GTA 5 and that's it. This is the problem

A
Antimandalajnah 05.01.21

KruzeroNik
Most likely, it was crookedly installed. Try to select "Clean install" during installation.
Everything works fine for me on this driver. Only GTA isn't there yet. :)

b
bravointheua 05.01.21

KruzeroNik
What if you put a new driver on top of the old one?

F
FIJEKS 05.01.21

I have a geforce gt 740m everything works fine at high settings with this driver with the old one at low 10 FPS on the new diver 25 FPS at high settings

M
ManiacFPS 05.01.21

in fact, such a thing with this driver - gta5 may work better in terms of FPS more, but there are more artifacts on the grass that can be noticed, there are also more flickers and other slag ... other games also have similar disadvantages. ... xs something nvidia began to produce curves ... just like amd ... sadness.

K
KruzeroNik 05.01.21

Antimandalajnah
Tried "clean", tried to completely uninstall through the control panel, tried to install in safe mode.
bravointheua
This is not possible: only one version of the driver can be installed. If not, write in more detail
FIJEKS
On the new one I also go to 30 fps at high, on the old 10.
1stManiac
The problem is simply that I will have to sit on the old driver for at least another month and wait until the next one comes out after 350.12 and hope that with he won't get the same crap.

T
TiMaxon 05.01.21

I would recommend the xatab repack !!! I myself have one installed and have not observed any sorties. Installation 1 hour 30 minutes depending on the hardware! I myself have a Core 2 quad 2400 MHz, and a 2 GB GTX 750 on board with 4 GB of memory. Video driver 350.12.

K
KruzeroNik 05.01.21

TiMaxon
I have a repack from xatab, BUT the problem is not in the game, but in the drivers. GTA 5 works great, does not lag, everything goes stably, nothing crashes anywhere.

M
MoRozzzDjke 05.01.21

New AMD Catalyst 15.5 Beta

Driver Does this driver solve the problem with switching between discrete and integrated graphics cards in the AMD + Intel pairing?
And does it increase the performance in the game? So far, it has only been written that it improves performance in The Witcher 3 and Project Cars, but not a word about GTA V ...
Who tried to put it, your impressions?

T
TheReds1892 05.01.21

I'm playing great

b
bravointheua 05.01.21

Video: AMD Radeon HD 7660G + 7670M.
The driver did not solve the problem, the hike needs to wait for a patch from RockStar.

s
scarymod 05.01.21

bravointheua Will
this patch be?

Z
Zakerat 05.01.21

scarymod I
've been waiting for this patch for a month and a half .......

M
MoRozzzDjke 05.01.21

bravointheua Is there an
improvement in performance or an increase in productivity?

J
JonyN5 05.01.21

Nothing useful to gta shke is observed

b
bravointheua 05.01.21

MoRozzzDjke
No, as it used to run only on the integrated one, so now.
PS: there is no increase in performance on it.

H
HackerokX 05.01.21

Rusik
Installed, everything is the same as it was, on the contrary: fps +9 became