3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 05.01.21 11:22 pm

Lothric Knights Endure (Dark Souls 3)

I faced such a problem when I first came to the fortress of Lothrik, at the very beginning we can say. When, after the temple, I moved to the walls of the fortress, and after killing the dead who did not cause problems, then when I ran into the knight of Lothric, who was armed with a sword and shield, I started having difficulties.
I was able to run past him, climb the tower and find a fire not far away. After that, I tried to defeat this knight, and mostly unsuccessfully. Out of 10 attempts, only 1 ended in success, in 9 cases he killed me without any problems. And moreover, this knight is not a boss, he is also reborn like everyone else.
Then if you go further, you will come across the same knight in the room, only with a halberd, I can’t do anything to him at all, and you’ll run past him, and why then play if you run away from everyone? I just do not understand what I am doing wrong. If at the beginning of the game such garbage is going on, then what will happen next? It is not an option to click stupidly, it will not help here. I can't try to dodge, parry attacks and put blocks in time, and hit when the enemy is not ready to defend. I have a very bad reaction in life and in games. Until I figure out what action to take, the enemy will hit me twice, no kidding.
I play as a knight, as in the previous part. I did not play the first part, I played only the second, also as a knight. I will say that the second part seemed much easier to me. There, somehow, everything gradually happened, that is, the opponents could not stand me like here, but I did not scatter them either, there they somehow "grew" the same way with me, there was no such thing that someone would always endure me, but I only I was able to win 1 out of 10 times. I could do everything and I just walked along the levels.
And in this part, something is not going well for me, I can't even relax, I’m constantly tense all the time. Does one of me have such problems or does anyone else have the same?
60 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ogyr4ig 05.01.21

Podvipodvertov
Dude, if these knights rape you, then it will be much worse. Already at the end of the location there are already two of them next to each other :)
As an option, step back and, after a series of his blows, come up and beat in the face.
Take a heavier weapon and stun it.
Zadolbat special attacks through the shield
Well, or just spin it and make a backstab.

B
BoB_Er 05.01.21

Fend them off. Buy a small shield to make it easier to parry and kill them! or backstabs and dodges.

S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 05.01.21

Lord, find the timing, I also took a knight, I will tell you to immediately take off your helmet or even so that you can roll adequately, but blocking with a shield is fun, but against such opponents it is unrealistic, too fast, and I killed these knights at the beginning, Three blows and back roll, repeat until victory, the main thing is to find the pace. It will only get worse further, so learn to find timings and do rolls.

S
Sergfall 05.01.21

What are you going to do with the dancer if there are problems with the usual mob?)

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 05.01.21

Guy, you are clearly doing something wrong, I also play a knight and they do not cause any particular problems for me. Try some tactics against them or take another weapon. I don’t know in short.

C
Crab4ihun 05.01.21

pppfff, delete DS; D seriously, these are the craziest mobs after these zombies, there you just go to the psychiatric hospital if there are such fumes. In general, you fixed the camera on it, you hold the block and walk in a circle from the side of the shield, as he ends a series of attacks - you lower the shield and hit, if you did everything right - a backstab comes out and, on average, immediately blows half of the NR from him

I
Ivan Navorskii 05.01.21

No matter how I played the previous parts myself, I started with the third and there are also problems with these knights, I started for the dodger. With ripples, it's a problem, because they have a type of lock on me and well, they won't dodge at all (maybe someone can explain what the salt is, because the game is pain and suffering), but to parry .... yes, even they are much faster, aren't they? In general, I pass them purely by luck, I will make a series of blows (when I get it) and a roll back, but there is also an option when you do a roll back, and the knight's attack still stabs you in the back and continues with a small combo and my death. I'm starting to respect the people who play games in this genre. PS Even a devil with a katana near the Fire Temple is more walkable than knights.

P
Podvipodvertov 05.01.21

Sergfall
I have no idea how to play further. Still some kind of dancer, just one name makes it creepy. I am scared to play this game, for me it will be worse than any horror, at least you have an idea of ​​what to do in a specific situation, but here you don't.
Whoever remembers the moment is also not far from these knights, on the roof the dead are praying to the trees, and among them one jumps up and runs at the player, when he runs up close enough, he starts to wildly sausage and he turns into a walking pile of shit, something similar crawled out of the first boss, when it is well patted. So, this walking pile of manure is also an ordinary mob, and after all, I never killed it, but ran down the stairs. Any fight with him ended in my death.
It is also very difficult for me to keep track of the attacks of the enemies, just physically I do not have time to react to any action of the enemy, is it for everyone or only for me?
Maybe I'm still downloading the wrong skills? From a knight I pump vitality, stamina, physical strength and strength. I download everything synchronously so that their values ​​are equal. Maybe he only needs one or two skills to be pumped, and to score on the rest, not to spray experience?

E
EvgenyDMT 05.01.21

Podvipodvertov
Hmm ..
SpoilerFirst time in DS?

P
Podvipodvertov 05.01.21

Or maybe it's me? It's really hard for me to play such games where speed and reaction are needed, since in life I am very slow. When I was studying on the right, the instructor always told me that I would not drive fast, since the speed of the car is faster than the speed of my thinking, and I stupidly will not have time to react to any real-life situation.
For example, I have not completed any of the NFSs to the end, and indeed any other races cause me the same pain as this game. In races, I stupidly do not have time to react to a changing situation and always fly somewhere.
I can only play games where comfortable conditions are created for the player in terms of battles. I think that I'm fine, games where you need to slowly think over the moves and make decisions do not cause problems for me. Here are the things, I'm 27 years old, not a virgin.

P
Podvipodvertov 05.01.21

EvgenyDMT
No, I played DS 2, it was my first game in this universe, DS 1 did not play, I had a problem with the camera there and I scored on it. But DS 2 passed everything, it was not easy, but I did not have such problems as in DS 3. In general, now it seems to me that DS 2 is much easier than the third part, at least no one was bending me there. There I just "walked" through the levels, only the bosses were troublesome, and even then not always.

s
stalkerHEMUL 05.01.21

You haven't played Bloodborne yet, there are no shields at all, only dodges, and opponents don't walk one by one)))))

A
Alex hawk 05.01.21

Podvipodvertov
The main difference between DS and other games in terms of "rolls" - they need to be squeezed at the moment when the enemy's weapons are already on you, not earlier. You can imagine that the roll button (key) is a kind of half a second of invulnerability. And as already said above, these knights are only the beginning of the end. Then something awaits you that (as Sanya Pshonkin correctly noted) you can even settle in a durka.
Here, I recorded a couple of knights, it might help:
Spoiler

X
XrOnA666 05.01.21

In fact, about what will be even worse further, this is not true, in part ... In DS3, the complexity increases in the same way, gradually, although there are situations like this. I've never played any DS at all, but in the end for all 34 hours, only oldrick made him sweat, and then 10-12 traws. And it would be a sin not to mention Pontiff Salivan ... in the last phase, I already had little understanding of what was happening. In general, I killed him with the help of some kind of mother and not a small amount of luck.

I didn’t come to new loki, because I intentionally never farm souls on lvl. Yes, I merged, went to take souls along the way, killing all kinds of game, thereby moving further along the location, although not always successfully, but this is DS3, otherwise, no matter how.

But I feel the toughness will begin after the dancer ... I killed her, but I have not yet entered the loka. At that time, I did not even reach the Defiled Capital, and my conscience did not allow me to leave poor Jorm. Tomorrow, most likely, I will begin to move slowly to that very location. In the meantime, you need to rest.
My class, by the way, is some kind of Viking ... He has an ax at the start like Gimli's, also an ax.

PS I play the keyboard

E
Elisiie 05.01.21

knights ram not childishly, roflu from the comments "yes ani easy"

W
Wulfdor 05.01.21

Elisiie,
perhaps from the rank and file, only these knights, that at the beginning, that at the end and called for more

K
Kazak3330 05.01.21

In the third part, you can no longer rely on the shield, the stamina is knocked down twice, try to roll during the attack behind the back and do backstep, if it works out, then finish it off.

s
siame 05.01.21

Alex Hawk
in terms of "rolls" - they need to squeeze at the moment when the enemy's weapons are already on you, not earlier.
Here I disagree. This is true for the first dark - roll during the strike, parry during the strike.
Immediately you need to press during the swing of the enemy. If the blow is normal, not slow, of course.
I myself get it all the time, because my reflexes are sharpened by the first dark.

R
RGC 05.01.21

Wulfdor
There are a couple of dark spirits in front of the guardians of the abyss (they still meet, they haven't passed yet), so they are also dangerous devils.

s
siame 05.01.21

RGC
Wait, you will be transferred to Anor Londo with the Silver Knights. They raised the level at least three times.