3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Robert_The_producer 05.01.21 11:25 pm

Your favorite anime

Is there anyone watching anime? What are your favorite anime girls?
Mine: Song of Elves, Evangelion, Death Row Wonderland, Future Diary, Final Fantasy: Almighty. Angel rythms. Steins gate
42 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 05.01.21

Anime? Heh, heh ... Son, here you are a little lost .... And in general, it's too early for you to wander about chattering.

B
BioCommandos 05.01.21

Robert_The_producer
Listen to what Uncle Vanya says. He won't say too much.

R
Robert_The_producer 05.01.21

BioCommandos What
are some anime phobes here?

W
Wing42 05.01.21

Robert_The_producer
The specifics of the community are that you are * rooted anyway, so it's not about anime.

A
Alexator 05.01.21

Detroit Metal City, Onizuka, Naruta and One Piece, Guren Lagan and Squid Girl. In general, anime bullshit., Nya.

S
SignIn 05.01.21

It seems like there was a special topic for yours somewhere.

G
GamOl 05.01.21

Not a fan, but I really like the episode "Fullmetal Alchemist".
And Miyazaki has a lot of good feature films.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 05.01.21

Dead leaves

L
Le Gaspilleur 05.01.21

I watch, I listen, I dream of
going to a concert)

S
StalkerVirys 05.01.21

psycho-passport, code geass and old version of helsing. although if you think about it, there is also a kiss from the sisters, a hot summer, and a fullmetal alchemist ..

L
LogaN94 05.01.21

Blackrock Shooter, Brotherhood Fullmetal Alchemist, Code Geass, Proxy Ergo and perhaps Madoka from Gurren Laggan.
And of course the work of Hayao Miyazaki and Makoto Shinkai

L
LeVoNDeM 05.01.21

Onizuka, Trigan, Samurai Champloo, and the masterpiece Fullmetal Alchemist.

Feature films - Totoro, Spirited Away, Hole Walking Castle, etc.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 05.01.21

The list will be too huge, so I'll limit myself to one ...
Evangelion live, nya. : 3
UPD: Ah, no, I'll add the second: Steins; Gate.

V
Vanya Rygalov 05.01.21

I love woodpeckers very much, very much ...

H
Hououin kyouma 05.01.21

Steins; Gate
UPD: Well, and also Fate / stay night, Code Geass, Serial Experiment Lain, Ghost in the Shell, CyberCity OEDO, Parasite Dolls, Ergo Proxy.

V
Vaipen 05.01.21

High School of Demons, Scarred Stigmata, Vampire Cross, Demons also cry, Hellsing OVA, Gatbackers, Specter, Death Note, Witch's Milk Hammer, and of course the Aiken Club. (it's a pity that there are only 2 episodes)

W
Wing42 05.01.21

I've only watched Spirited Away (full-length cartoon), and even then for a very long time. Then I watched the Death Note series, and in my humble opinion you can watch it right to death L, after that everything else did not impress me. Looked at Hellsing (9 long episodes or something, somehow), quite a good drawing, but the pathos there is over the edge, albeit very appropriate. And in general, not a fan, but I admit that there are masterpieces, but there is also indigestible trash (as well as in music, films, games, well, they don't seem to argue about tastes).

I
I am Batman 05.01.21

Evangelion and Dee Vampire Hunter.

C
Camper88 05.01.21

Fairy tail and Death note were not impressed by the rest of the anime, although sometimes I think to start watching some

P
PaulTheApostle 05.01.21

Berserker, Ghost in the Shell, Psycho-Pass, Railgun and Index.

In general, here is my MyAnime list, by it you can judge which ones I liked best http://myanimelist.net/animelist/PavelMisaka