3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KranK90 05.01.21 11:29 pm

Ending (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Arkham Knight passed today and I did not have any ending, just after the last mission I stayed on the roof of the police department (a new game is open +, etc.) and you need to catch 1 more dangerous criminal to start the protocol, well, this is Riddler, of course ... But the bottom line is that they write on the network that for the usual ending it is enough to complete 7 side tasks, and 100% for the complete one, for the final mission I only have not completed the Riddler and there was no ending at all. Is it really so in the latest updates that they did it ???
PS license Steam
24 Comments
Sort by:
K
KranK90 05.01.21

KoranRazmus
yes damn it, they write on the network that you don't need to complete 100% for the usual ending, but I still haven't been shown any ending, so I wanted to know why. I have completed everything except the riddles of the ridler

P
PIRAT69 05.01.21

kriptonec
If you don't want to play 100%. Try it 300%. It's up to you ... Of course, I can pass for you one more time.

k
kriptonec 05.01.21

Badfox1988
Yes, thanks, I'll go through myself) but for me, instead of going through, you can buy this game: D count it the same: D

K
Kahran ramsus 05.01.21

KranK90
Are you sure you didn't poke her? There is a 5 minute intro caption and then you can roam around the world. You never know, suddenly boiled?