3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saints russia 05.01.21 11:32 pm

Silent (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

The people the first time I met her, I stupidly ran away, and then you can return to her and just do how to recruit her?
37 Comments
Sort by:
t
tratata and ololo 05.01.21

Saints Russia

cut it out and that's it

X
XBoy360 05.01.21

Waste and ololo
I could not sneak up on her - I threw baits and crawled, but I still freaked out and shmalnul 3 times with a sniper rifle with tranquilizers.

Saints Russia
There seems to be how the mission in the tasks should be, such as "surrounded by silence" or "around silence". Check out the list.

t
tratata and ololo 05.01.21

XBoy360

throw boxes on her head and chase

S
Saints russia 05.01.21

XBoy360
well, the topic is such that I went on an assignment for some kind of scientist huey or something, and on the way there she got caught, well, I didn't shoot with her, but stupidly ran away, and now I think we can never return

X
XBoy360 05.01.21

Saints Russia
I also met her under the same circumstances, then I just rode on a horse back to Huey.

waste and ololo
What boxes?

A
AoScorpius 05.01.21

You mark with binoculars and throw boxes of ammunition on her head. 1 box - minus half the stamina (blue stripe), then it will hide and you mark it again and again throw the box on your head

M
Mangusto_ZOG 05.01.21

I will support Scorpius 01
Just drop the supplies, 3-4 times, then just go to the yellow mark and either kill (better not, the boobs are valid, it's a sin), or take it with you

S
Saints russia 05.01.21

Mangusto21
and shoot only those who make you sleepy?

R
RGC 05.01.21

I wonder if you drop a tank on it? I'll have to try)

H
Hilous 05.01.21

I shot her with live cartridges from snapa. After 6 hits, she is passed out

I
IrokeZZ 05.01.21

Mangusto21
but is there really a choice to kill her or not? there is a cut-scene like

S
Sectos05 05.01.21

I didn't bother and shot it with a starting pistol with tranquilizers)
By the way, who knows what the difference is if you take off her red or blue stripe?

IrokeZZ apparently you can press the shot button at the right time.

I
IrokeZZ 05.01.21

Sectos05
apparently so

M
Mangusto_ZOG 05.01.21

Saints Russia
Yes, in general, you can not shoot, just drop the boxes with supplies on it and that's all

Sectos05
Take off the red one - it will die and you will not have a juicy partner

a
alfainfo 05.01.21

Google it, there is already a separate description (article) of how to take it to you, they also mention the boxes, they say it can be lured to the river, and when it runs through it, it reads to dull and stops, we break down and run to it and catch it .. ...

S
Slava74oren 05.01.21

He just threw two boxes on her head and she passed out, after which he loaded into a helicopter and she's all yours!

I
IrokeZZ 05.01.21

I shot her with a sniper rifle and she is in the detachment

J
John371 05.01.21

I heard such information that if you shoot at it with a water pistol, then upon returning to the base, they will show some kind of cut-scene. If so? I just can't check
Spoileribo it's gone I was looking for a video, but I couldn't find it (

a
alfainfo 05.01.21

Actually, I accidentally met her on the map and this 11 mission began, I caught her (a box and two shots from a tranquilizing sniper), and by the way, I did not defend an additional condition to catch without a firearm, and so there was a scene in a helicopter (I got fucked), there was return, was with the shooting at the blades of the helicopter,
but actually when will she become a partner? what shamanic dance with a tambourine should be performed?

Spoilery read somewhere else that at some point she will end up leaving, can this be prevented? and does it then have a friendship with her or is it better with a wolf?

- I have already read in another topic, you need to pump loyalty with her and drive her more on missions to give the butterfly emblem, then add this butterfly to your main emblem, and it will remain at your disposal forever))))

and still partners will be ???

J
John371 05.01.21

alfainfo,
after some time, an important additional mission will appear (marked in yellow), after this mission it can be taken on tasks, as well as in the game there are 4 partners and only 3 you can pump loyalty