3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saints russia 05.01.21 11:32 pm

Silent (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

The people the first time I met her, I stupidly ran away, and then you can return to her and just do how to recruit her?
37 Comments
Sort by:
a
alfainfo 05.01.21

by the way, no matter how strange it sounds in the helicopter, be sure to STAR at the silent one !!! she likes it, see here:

D
Duality45 05.01.21

alfainfo
Tranquilizer is considered a firearm. You can take on the mission by mission 14, if not strange after the cutscene.

S
SnigirRU 05.01.21

Scorpius 01
Krasava, I didn't think of it, I just used invisibility devices)

S
SnigirRU 05.01.21

IrokeZZ
If you think so, then do not press the shot button, but look and Ji, this is the best option!

I
IrokeZZ 05.01.21

SnigirRU
and I didn't press anything) I just got used to the fact that in games (in cut scenes) at least some action icon appears, but not here)

x
xoen 05.01.21

Alternatively, when she is bathing in a rainbow and water, crawl up to her in a box and catch her with her bare hands.
Non-lethal. The mission will be completed.

a
alfainfo 05.01.21

1.By the way, about the pumping of relations, but how is it easier to download a silent person? but then something is slowly going ... I’m with her so far only on the sidelines I run everything in a row, I endure her to swing, I even came up with this method: I take out the base, leaving the heels in the cut of the soldiers, lay out in front of her and kick them in turn - forcing her them tranquilize again and so on ad infinitum * .... (* nevertheless, after the umpteenth time, the soldier begins to fight in agony and dies))))

2. how is it easier to get a "butterfly" and in what mission?

A
Amiminoru 05.01.21

Nafig generally tranquilizers and boxes? Calmly shot her with a sniper rifle and she did not die, although he shot in the head. IMHO throwing boxes on your head, this is not sports nifiga, you miss a great fight between two snipers. She is also healed under the sun, and at this moment a rainbow appears over her.
Plus I play without any markers and only tracked her by the glint of the optics. So that.
For me this fight, so far the best thing in the game

V
Victor Sizov 05.01.21

wolfpac
thanks, I'll try)

V
Verzor 05.01.21

Mangusto21
It is possible without boxes. Twice called on her an airstrike and she is passed out. ))

z
zoomukc 05.01.21

It was necessary as in the witcher: to organize the fornicator with her. And then some snot. The topic of boobs is not disclosed.

D
Dakor507 05.01.21

Scorpius 01
And if she was killed then what can you recruit as realties?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 05.01.21

Dakor507
She's dead: '(

W
Waffen 05.01.21

Bang that bitch and that's it.

T
The dark side 05.01.21

Waffen

Spoiler

W
Waffen 05.01.21

The Dark Side
What screen? ...

T
The dark side 05.01.21

Waffen
This might be a spoiler for someone.
Spoiler Where she strangles Snake in the hospital.