3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nukio 05.01.21 11:32 pm

Keira (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, it so happened that he killed Keira Metz, and now I realized that he had made a mistake, and the past was already quite far away. Will this greatly affect the further passage? And is there a way out of this situation?
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
st029 05.01.21

nukio
Hospade, play for your own pleasure, then you will replay the second time.
Want spoilers and a ruined experience?

n
nukio 05.01.21

st029
yes no, just the feeling that it’s punched up) I want everything to be normal, but here such garbage (unal that it could not have been killed only recently

B
BioGen 05.01.21

nukio
also killed her)

V
Vladislav Igorevich 05.01.21

nukio
If he killed, then
Spoileron is dead
If he let him in to Radovid, then
Spoileron is dead
If he called to Kaer Morhen and took the notes from her, then
Spoileron will start meeting with Lambert
If he called to Kaer Morhen and left notes with her, then
Spoileron will meet with Lambert, will create a cure for the plague of Katriona (like he wrote correctly)

s
st029 05.01.21

nukio
You can't mess up in the game, it's not life) It's just more interesting to replay

D
DarKSiR_666 05.01.21

nukio No
significant difference

P
Podlui 05.01.21

if I don't confuse anything, then
if the keira dies,
Spoilerto is one less defender of the castle during the siege, and Lambert will die as he was beaten by the crowd during the siege, and if the keira is alive, she saves him with magic

K
KilionKrast 05.01.21

How many spoilers ... But curiosity is off scale, it's good that I have already completed the game

S
SwedovSandr 05.01.21

I advise you to save the key points, then you can replay and it will not be excruciatingly painful for what you have done :)) Personally, I went through it several times in order to pick up the papers and leave her alive

K
KanoVoxLian 05.01.21

nukio
In general, it so happened that he killed Keira Metz, and now I realized that I had made a mistake, and the past was already quite far away. Will this greatly affect the further passage? And is there a way out of this situation? I also killed by accident, and there is no catastrophe, although it is insulting.

S
SpartanSoap 05.01.21

Vladislav Igorevich
Spoilerya took the documents from her and she still created the medicine

H
HlebnayaKorochka 05.01.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
in parts 1 and 2 of it was not, it was in the book. If you sleep with her, it won't affect your relationship with Ian.

k
kentavrik7 05.01.21

That's for sure) I made a mistake, I shot a video, I'll tell you what will happen if you don't kill her