3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dvoryan 29.10.19 03:40 am

Inhibits TES 5 Skyrim legendary Edition on a powerful computer (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi all, recently decided to remember this game and faced with the problem of loading areas is delayed, and when turning or movement of NPCs and sometimes just moving the game a frieze on the floor of a second,for comparison, Skyrim Special Edition is without bugs and freezes on the ultra.
Windows 10x 64
vidyuhi ASUS Strix GTX 1070 Gaming 8 gb RAM
intel core i7-6800k 6 cores at 3,4 HZ c turboeditor to 3.7 Hz
RAM 16 GB DDR 4
mother ASUS gaming
this gland all the latest games on ultra without a problem, and that brakes, can totalkills help!!!
rocked Repack from each developer - Phoenix,mechanics,catalyst - useless
legendary edition 1.9.32.0.8
24 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 29.10.19

Just because of these freezes, the freezing now pass SE, alas, there is nothing to do, tried to put the game on SSD but the result is zero

S
SKVERNING1 29.10.19

1 Download pirates. 2 Install with Nexus'and the unofficial patch and BethINI. 3 In BethINI turn on or turn off-that you need.

R
Rottan 29.10.19

Dvoryan
Strange, I have the same vidyuhi and 16 Frames, but nothing frieze. Neither in LE nor SE nor in Enderal. Can prevention OS need to do? Cleanse Prefetch folder, which is in the Windows folder. CCleaner-th pass through the registry (correct) and cleaning (the temp folder will be cleared at the same time). Well, Dr. Web CureIt or ESET Online Scanner - om walk. Well, just in sfc /scannow scan.
Pirates LE from Fenixx. SE from nemos.
Else. Periodically traversed geragera O&O Defrag L. OS disk and game disc

S
SKVERNING1 29.10.19

You can still game archives unpack (in the Data folder at the root of the game) BSAextractor'th, it will speed up the uploading of all content of the game. Then the BSA archives, you can delete and defragment the disk (if it is HDD).

D
Dvoryan 29.10.19

The fact of the matter is already in the SSD set,and Assasins Creed with older versions ( up to unity) the same song, as if something is missing.....bother just because of the mods on the SE mods prakticheski no

v
vftor 29.10.19

Engine legendary Edition does not pull more than 3.25 GB of RAM, and if you have mods with HDT and textures 4K, it will freesite or depart, regardless of the power iron.

A
Aleksandr Novik 29.10.19

well overclocking it

n
nestrbob 29.10.19

Dvoryan
The size of the paging file ?
vftor
Here is a screen of legendary with mods , memory eats for a sweet soul . Bottom line - the RAM and the paging file .
Spoiler

W
Wolf347 29.10.19

Inhibits TES 5 Skyrim legendary Edition on a powerful computer
It means to buy more powerful computer)

g
grothex 29.10.19

Max Hass
it is not in the computer.

vftor
Expert rating: 7
today at 06:00 #
Engine legendary Edition does not pull more than 3.25 GB of RAM, and if you have mods with HDT and textures 4K, it will freesite or depart, regardless of the power iron.

g
grothex 29.10.19

I just installed LE. put fashion on the HDT. so the game just crashes. reinstall)))
I have iron; Core i5 3Ghz, 8Gb DDR, GTX 650 2Gb norms Skye flew)

v
vftor 29.10.19

nestrbob
In your screenshot the consumption of RAM = 6131 MB. So it's the total consumption (windows + on other system), and the game engine will be no more than 3.25 GB.
Of course you can still squeeze up to 4 GB by the corresponding utility.

n
nestrbob 29.10.19

vftor
The engine works in 32 bit mode, and can consume no more than 4GB of RAM , but it only controls the game that indicates which folders that shipping . If I put a heavy texture , then Win 32 just the game will not pull because download not enough memory , Win 64 loading texture regardless of the consumption of the game engine . Run a 32 bit application does not restrict the OS to use RAM , the OS continues to run in 64 bit mode .

W
Wild Rider 29.10.19

Dvoryan
Is the forum - technical issues, that's where we had to create a theme.

v
vftor 29.10.19

nestrbob
You are greatly mistaken. Running 32-bit application on the x64 system is also limited to 32 bit, i.e. at 3.25 GB for application x32. And restricts not only the OS but also the game engine.
It's basic math. part.

D
Denis Harnet 29.10.19

Wild Rider
and now attention a question!and do you think he where the forum was created,eh?

n
nestrbob 29.10.19

vftor
You can simultaneously run a dozen different applications , half of which will be 32 bit and the other 64 bit and everything will work .

W
Wild Rider 29.10.19

Denis Hunter
He has created and I moved to technical questions =)

D
Denis Harnet 29.10.19

Wild Rider
ahh, well then, sorry)

v
vftor 29.10.19

nestrbob
Well, Yes. What ?