3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dvoryan 29.10.19 03:40 am

Inhibits TES 5 Skyrim legendary Edition on a powerful computer (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi all, recently decided to remember this game and faced with the problem of loading areas is delayed, and when turning or movement of NPCs and sometimes just moving the game a frieze on the floor of a second,for comparison, Skyrim Special Edition is without bugs and freezes on the ultra.
Windows 10x 64
vidyuhi ASUS Strix GTX 1070 Gaming 8 gb RAM
intel core i7-6800k 6 cores at 3,4 HZ c turboeditor to 3.7 Hz
RAM 16 GB DDR 4
mother ASUS gaming
this gland all the latest games on ultra without a problem, and that brakes, can totalkills help!!!
rocked Repack from each developer - Phoenix,mechanics,catalyst - useless
legendary edition 1.9.32.0.8
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
SKVERNING1 29.10.19

Dvoryan wrote:
faced with the problem of loading areas is delayed, and when turning or movement of NPCs and sometimes just moving the game a frieze on the floor of a second,for comparison, Skyrim Special Edition is without bugs and freezes on the ultra. vidyuhi ASUS Strix GTX 1070 Gaming 8 gb RAM
Vidyuhi yours, as my two 1080е with a threshold temperature somewhere around 50C drop the frequency a bit to cool and again in the battle. It happens all the time because the default cooler works 30-40% of speed. On the drive to none should be soft, where you can set the dynamics of speed so that, when reaching a certain temperature, the speed grew not forcing the chip to overheat and reset frequency. If not supplied this app, download MSI afterburner, there is such a setting.

Spoiler

t
timas123 29.10.19

Crra
I had such garbage , and continuously I solved it but I can not remember , here I sit again, remember , now is not the brakes I decided a couple ways , but what I don't like because those are not the ways I have decided

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 29.10.19

nestrbob
nestrbob wrote:
Bottom line - the RAM and the paging file .
Win 10 takes 2.7 GB of RAM

I also have 16GB

D
Dik121 27.04.21

Hello people, there is a problem with HDT weapons lays crypt voids who faced and how to solve the problem.!