3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Son 30.10.19 03:24 am

A chair for mother Murphy (Fallout 4)

Guys trouble with a mission, Murphy asks to make her comfortable chair, nasozdavali bunch of different, but the job fails, what's the catch? She needs a certain something?
33 Comments
Sort by:
d
david2222 30.10.19

Sergey Son
under advanced there is a comfortable chair for mother Murphy

S
Shkudi 30.10.19

david2222
Oh and tell me pzhl, the chair I scratty - but how to put it neither in the menu nor Kahta in the inventory I can not find(he immediately disappeared from special.)
I have it standing rather die=)

D
Delqado 30.10.19

david2222
I die when? And I'm the evil psycho gave her:( Oh well still the old ones. Think of the woman with a scythe before it will come:)))

R
Roman Pivovarov 30.10.19

Delqado
Not the fact that die there said they say you'll kill, but when you give her the first time psycho or screw(can't remember), then it's all good, we'll try to mentate to feed and unsubscribe =)

d
david2222 30.10.19

well, you clicked on the tab?Shkudi

d
david2222 30.10.19

Roman Pivovarov
from mantatov will not die only from psycho

R
Roman Pivovarov 30.10.19

david2222
But if not dying(convinced Her not to use drugs) then the game gives predictions?

d
david2222 30.10.19

Roman Pivovarov
discouraged if you do not die from drugs it will just be a NPC without the predictions

d
david2222 30.10.19

better to persuade than intimidate

R
Roman Pivovarov 30.10.19

david2222
I have it 2 times tried to persuade, not rolling, although charisma 9ед, now available :)

e
encrease 30.10.19

you can gently blow her head off and put on her favorite chair

z
zired 30.10.19

I have a problem, she asked me to make a chair, and I in the Studio has never worked. In General, I did not understand, was panimal E and because the interface is still not understood and this chair, like was supplied, the current here I can not understand where, because I was standing right in front of the workshop. Okay was a chair disappeared, the old woman was gone, too...
What to do, already so far removed from this moment. By the way, where things are stored, maybe I do, too, kept this chair. together with his grandmother.
UPD: now I thought maybe a chair on the roof lined up and grandmother are there... will check tomorrow

7 look 30.10.19

And if the partition is special is not present?

K
Kapranos 30.10.19

there is a workshop to fit, there just item special and will be the chair for mother, I told her screw the first time given, then mentalty and psycho asks

U
UriySHef 30.10.19

zired
Damn,you must have dibs on parts disassembled))), in the Studio there are point-to disassemble, it is necessary for R to press.

z
zired 30.10.19

UriySHef
No, I did not understand, sort of. And grandmother can not make out. And on the roof her no( and the codes to use not want to, because achievements are disabled(
UPD: found it under the roof on the ceiling, in the end, talking to her feet

B
Bonne 30.10.19

I have in the workshop does not create chairs at all! the ' E ' button is dimmed and nothing is created, although the material is.. what can the problem be?

A
AnatolyKest 30.10.19

So, I neponyal th her to get a Psycho or a Screw to seek to continue izvenyayus about the chair don't know how to write if you die, then the chair will not need campaign

z
zired 30.10.19

How to get her to get out of a chair?!

7 look 30.10.19

Kapranos
No, I have no workshop item special. Maybe the pump needs something, or is this item supposed to be?