3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pasta4 11.01.21 11:18 am

Some games won't launch. Windows 7

The fact is that recently I bought myself a new computer and reinstalled Windows, installed 7, 64bit. Well, I'm thinking about downloading a couple of such new games. I downloaded the witcher 3, dying light and installed them. I tried to run it but nothing happened that the first one and the second one and the same problem. When dying light starts, it first pops up something like a logo where dying light is written, and in the witcher it seems to start only a black screen and the program stops working. That's basically the whole problem. Specifications

52 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 11.01.21

Well, what does Windows 7 have to do with it? Or were they launched on XP?)))

A
ArXangel_ann 11.01.21

minimum system requirements for games have not tried watching?
about both games Intel Core i5 in minimum salaries

P
Pasta4 11.01.21

ArXangel_ann
Well, it seems like the frequency fits
And a friend asked her the witcher 3 went at least on minimum wages but went. She has a weak computer but clearly not i5 percent. And I don’t think it’s in the process. So everything fits.

P
Pasta4 11.01.21

ArXangel_ann
I don't know, they don't go to xp at all

A
Aelix86 11.01.21

ArXangel_ann
People have the Witcher even on weaker i3s, so there is clearly not a problem with the minimum system requirements.

P
Pasta4 11.01.21

Aelix86
So what then? I updated Direct to 11, I also put the last drivers on the video .. What is the problem I cannot understand. Or should I buy i5 now?

A
ArXangel_ann 11.01.21

Pasta4 wrote:
I don’t think that in the process,
well, think further
Pasta4 wrote:
in theory, they don’t go to xp at all,
it was sarcasm

A
ArXangel_ann 11.01.21

Aelix86
tovarisch put the topic in Windows 7. Znakizzo in it and the problem))))))))))

P
Pasta4 11.01.21

ArXangel_ann
Well, I think that there may be some problem in it, maybe what settings need to be changed or something like that.

A
Aelix86 11.01.21

Pasta4
All games won't start?

P
Pasta4 11.01.21

Crysis 3 also by the way does not start. Gives an error the necessary safety module is not activated (8016)

A
ArXangel_ann 11.01.21

Pasta4
yes it can be anything! from a crooked crack of the game itself and bugs in the system to problems with hardware

If only I could look at the logs, or something ...
Or else we sit here and guess what and how, in the style of "guess the melody"

From what I see - a dead percentage ... Xs how people launched (if launched) on similar ones, an authoritative tambourine is apparently needed

P
Pasta4 11.01.21

Aelix86
No why, cs go starts quietly, path of exale goes fine too. 7 day to die, by the way, it also gives an error, the program is stopped and that's it

P
Pasta4 11.01.21

This is from dying light

P
Pasta4 11.01.21

P
Pasta4 11.01.21

From the witcher I can not throw a large log, but the symbols do not allow

A
ArXangel_ann 11.01.21

Pasta4
"Error during application initialization 0xc000001d
means that your computer (or to be precise, its processor and video card) is outdated for this version"

A
ArXangel_ann 11.01.21

on the forums some where advise the K-lite codecs to update. Xs how can this help new
firewood?

b
burn the console 11.01.21

Pasta4 Update the
system itself, put all the updates and then the drivers for the processor chipset and the video card.

A
Aelix86 11.01.21

ArXangel_ann
By the way, I remembered how people on laptops with i3 launch The Witcher, they have to turn off the system requirements check. So it's quite possible that the game won't start because of it.)