3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 11.01.21 11:19 am

Is the settlement in danger? Not a joke. (Fallout 4)

An inscription surfaced - Tiffany's boat house in danger. I came to the location, I'm waiting. I managed to build a fence around the settlement, new turrets, posts, sleep a couple of days and not a fig. One has only to leave the settlement, as soon as - the settlement suffered from the attack.
1) Is this the norm?
2) Was there anyone that the settlers would cope with without the presence of the GG?
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 11.01.21

1) no idea, this was not the case
2) it was and often - the defense should be higher than food-water combined + another 10-15 units. Although even here, randomness can be cut, but the percentage is small. During the defense of 115, no one has yet played the attack

E
EMPs 11.01.21

1. well, it happens either they defended themselves, or the attackers "got lost" (although right after leaving, there was no such thing)
2. they can cope, the main thing is that the defense of the norms was, well, if possible, the settlers are not "naked"

G
Gur1 11.01.21

Gyyyy. While waiting for an attack, for the first time in a hundred hours of playing I met a brahmin sinta kamakadze)))

G
Gur1 11.01.21

ashleyalicia
That's just the point. I've been hanging around in the settlement for 100,500 hours of play, waiting for an attack, but the settlement is attacked only if the GG leaves it.
Plin, even from a neighboring location, mosquitoes and mutants dragged, everything is useless. Looks like bagonulo.

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 11.01.21

Gur1
1. the problem is that when you come to the settlement, the enemies just fall into the ground, personally, I have not found a solution to this problem
2. the settlement can repel the attack if the defense is adequate

_

ashleyalicia
well, not like that in the numbers of protection (it is also necessary to equip the settlement itself according to the full program, well, there is armor, weapons and then the like)

_

ashleyalicia
and attacks depend on the size of the settlement and on the player's level

_

despite the fact that there was only one settler in it with a bare bottom,
so probably here yes, Raider 1 attacked, too, with a goal (so I got notifications about the defense, so I popped on the defense and there, in the attack, 2 raiders were with Smoothbore pistols, I will notice that that I had level 63)

_

ashleyalicia
don't tell me about the Throwing, that's another story I'm there every time then 10 or 20 times I die while defending

M
Mage Hermit 11.01.21

I started to the settlements, I pass behind the Institute.

G
Gur1 11.01.21

I don't know who attacked there. The generators with water pumps broke the current. Equipped settlers are not bad at all.

Spoiler

G
Gur1 11.01.21

___NYUSHA___
Vanilla settlers, there is almost no sense in armor.

A
ArXangel_ann 11.01.21

It makes no sense to equip people (IMHO). I give them only one of the cheapest pistol / carbine, for which there is nowhere to put cartridges. I don’t give clothes. None of them are fighters. For the entourage, I put guards at the entrances, and all the
Turrets rule. And spotlights at every corner. There is also a mod - Robot Defense. I don’t play without it.
The percentage of "failures" in such hands is extremely low - 1 in about 20-30 attacks. In short, I no longer remember when someone was hurt.

In general, as I understand it, the game is tied precisely to the number of defense at the settlement - she doesn't care about the settlers' clothes / guns. (I give guns so that they don't get into close combat)

G
Gur1 11.01.21

ArXangel_ann
Not quite right. If the GG himself participates in the battle, then the weapons of the settlers are very important. Tok recently, raiders attacked. 1 legendary, 2 in raider power, 1 with a grenade launcher, and for the company they took four more ordinary ones. I didn't interfere, we figured it out ourselves and I don't have a lot of turrets there. Only four out of 23 settlers lost. They are stronger than vanilla ones, but mortal.

A
ArXangel_ann 11.01.21

Gur1
I mean if no player is attacked. So yes, they die definitely more slowly) Only they die anyway. So IMHO turrets are better

G
Gur1 11.01.21

ArXangel_ann
If you did not install the mod, then they do not die, and so they lie down to rest)))

A
ArXangel_ann 11.01.21

Gur1
yeah. I don’t know if my settlers are dying or not.
Mods dofiga, it's not about them, but about whether the settlements are being smashed, if GG is not a chip and a Dale rolled into one. And everyone here is broadcasting about their game, isn't it? I reported about my experience. Further, whoever wishes, so acts

G
Gur1 11.01.21

ArXangel_ann
It's not about experience. The settlers, if not under mods, really do not die. The only option is if they get hit by the GG in the cut.

A
ArXangel_ann 11.01.21

Gur1
what does this have to do with it? the question was: do the settlers cope with the attacks without the GG. Answer: they cope (under certain conditions).
Why talk about mods now?

G
Gur1 11.01.21

ArXangel_ann wrote:
Well , yes, they definitely die slower) Well, I'm kind of talking about that.
Forget it, let's go. We dispersed a little to different steppes)