3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 11.01.21 11:19 am

Is the settlement in danger? Not a joke. (Fallout 4)

An inscription surfaced - Tiffany's boat house in danger. I came to the location, I'm waiting. I managed to build a fence around the settlement, new turrets, posts, sleep a couple of days and not a fig. One has only to leave the settlement, as soon as - the settlement suffered from the attack.
1) Is this the norm?
2) Was there anyone that the settlers would cope with without the presence of the GG?
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artyom98 11.01.21

I don’t have to serve
at all how to fix it ????

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 11.01.21

ashleyalicia, to
be honest, I scored on the settlements, they already got it up to their throats and Garvey got it waiting for Nuka World update

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 11.01.21

Gur1
my settlements after equipping have never been defeated
Spoiler (I didn’t even put turrets)

G
Gur1 11.01.21

Artyom98
Yes FIG knows. During the first playthrough, they were also not very attacked, then a pair of naked raiders, then a small bear. In general, rarely and on trifles, although I played up to 90 lvl.

G
Gur1 11.01.21

Found an interesting mod, just about attacks on settlements.
Spoilerhttp: //www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15946/?
If you are not lazy, translate the description into normal Russian)

A
Artyom98 11.01.21

Gur1
no attack calculation randomness

G
Gur1 11.01.21

Artyom98
Thanks cap, with an auto-translator and I can, but such a translation does not give accurate information about the fashion.

6543210 11.01.21

1) This is not a norm, but some kind of bug that I get sometimes. The solution is to move to the attacked settlement BEFORE the defense task appears - all the enemies will be at the settlement, but there will be no defense task. If you catch this bug after receiving a task from protection in the settlement itself, there is no solution, just fail the protection.
2) The settlers always shouted at me if I did not come, no matter what.
PS. The settlers are mortal (I play without mods for settlers) - they die after a couple of "getting up" (checked in the Sweat).

G
Gur1 11.01.21

ATP, I will know. The settler just didn't get up to a couple of three) and generally funny. While I was waiting for the main attack, a couple of small ones happened, some kind of lost lone raider and a
local brahmin replaced by an institute with 2 nuclear mines)))

6543210 11.01.21

Two or three of standing up (maybe even more, I don't remember) this was meant only if the enemy shoots at the settler, not GG.