3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 11.01.21 11:26 am

The game spoke Russian. (Fallout 4)

Installed Fallout 4 [v.1.6.3.0.1-fix + 5 DLC] (2015) PC | RePack from = nemos = and in the game many phrases are translated into Russian, in the voice of a robot patient with hemorrhoids. Why the hell is this done incomprehensibly, done disgustingly. In the new addition, a task has appeared in Vault 88 - I will go through and demolish such an assembly.
35 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 11.01.21

Rehish the torrent, this misery has already been removed in this repack

D
Dassent 11.01.21

nestrbob
included in the assembly was an amateur translation about which was recently written on the site

S
Sha-R 11.01.21

ahaha remembered sidoji show

w
wektor1313 11.01.21

I like repacks from khatab more

n
nestrbob 11.01.21

Kirill22092
There was not a word about adding such a translation in the assembly description, now I'm downloading a new repack.

K
Kirill22092 11.01.21

nestrbob
Now it is written

Spoiler The truth is seen badly, sorry

n
nestrbob 11.01.21

Kirill22092
Purely in Russian - only written when deleted.

p
pochtipushkin 11.01.21

In repacks from this "nemos" I have met the miner more than once. Be careful.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.01.21

ok finally the voice acting started.

F
Fusei 11.01.21

nestrbob
Kirill22092
The official resource on which nemos releases its repacks is nnmclub. to, on this resource there is a mention that amateur voice acting was sewn into his repack, and it is also possible to simply remove it from the installed repack.) You just need to look at the distribution update history.) And yes, this information has been indicated since the appearance updates on the distribution of the game.) By the way, the assembly is excellent, no bugs were noticed, the mods get up without problems and are played great (the voice acting is removed, for information).

A
Alexander Stefanov 11.01.21

I remembered a song about a hot Mexican)

F
Fusei 11.01.21

wektor1313
Yes, everything is always fine on repacks of uncle hathab, but:
Release from: = nemos =
Version: 1.6.3.0.1 (beta) -fix
------------------- --------------------
[Repack] from xatab
- Patched to version v 1.5.416

Khatab is updated slightly longer, for a perfectionist it's just a pain to play on older versions, although in fact no difference.)

F
Fusei 11.01.21

pochtipushkin
Not a single miner has been found for at least 20 exactly repacks, and these are usually topics (in which it would be reasonable to put the miner).

w
wektor1313 11.01.21

Lunkov Sergey Vadimovich
as they wrote on one tracker, the repack from Nemos is a hodgepodge from the patch with the patch to the patch and the fix for this patched patch, I don't trust this and download the already stable version, although now that on this repack one fig throws and optimization is slowly rolling somewhere, I'm generally in shock. On litsuha, the situation is not easier, the very first version was even more playable + there were no problems with mods

F
Fusei 11.01.21

wektor1313
I don’t know how you play like that and on what, that you have crashes, and even "from patch to patch" optimization is worse. I will not speak for others, but personally I have never had any crashes on a clean game, with each patch (even a beta) the game worked faster and faster, there were problems with installing mods on one of the beta patches, but I did not figure it out. ) By the way, as Nemos himself says, his patches are cumulative, that is, all patches are in one, but as for fixes, these are fixes for beta patches, which only in theory should work stably, fixes fix this problem and turn the theory into reality.) In general, if your hands grow from where you need to and your eyes are in the right place, then problems with releases of proven repackers will simply sink into oblivion.) Everything comes with experience.)

F
Fusei 11.01.21

LongVampire
Everyone here is happy that they don't spend money on it, but they are indignant due to their inattention to details.

n
nestrbob 11.01.21

Lunkov Sergey Vadimovich
You just need to look at the distribution update history
It's not serious, the version description should always contain a description of the final game updates. If there is a Russian voice acting, then it should be written. It turns out that everyone who downloaded the repack from 06.07. 2016 had no idea what exactly they were pumping. For example, I don't give a damn about how the distribution was updated since the release - I look at the final data of the repack in its annotation.
Spoiler

p
pochtipushkin 11.01.21

Lunkov Sergey Vadimovich
I don’t know, maybe I downloaded it in the wrong place (although I don’t download it anywhere), but there was a miner in the last two repacks. I even remember the process: Java. ... . (something there).

A
Amiss Alexandrov 11.01.21

The voice acting is just fire))

F
Fusei 11.01.21

nestrbob
I can't but agree here, the distribution rules were violated in this case. But one way or another, the fact of the presence of voice acting was indicated and a way to remove the objectionable was provided. By the way, he was reprimanded for violating the registration, so I think he will be more attentive in the future. Except for this, albeit a small jamb, the repack is excellent.)