3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Khrenokio 11.01.21 11:29 am

In Windows Sore, playing with denuva? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

I want to buy it, I don’t want to take it on the console, I want to enjoy the graphonium, and so. Winstor games come as an application, it is not possible to hack them. Not well, Quantum brick there, yes, there is something because of the bluntness of the developers, I understand. So, in fact, a denuvka in the Winstor version is not needed, which means that once again it is not necessary to send it to freaks to developers.
But there is no information anywhere.
Who knows for sure whether this infection is there or not.
PS Steamboy go to the forest!
24 Comments
Sort by:
g
godOFslaves 11.01.21

There is.

f
febll 11.01.21

What did DENUVO displease you? It seems to be coping well with piracy.

K
Kosh13 11.01.21

What's the difference at all?

G
GGame 11.01.21

what language did he write in? I do not understand anything

K
Khrenokio 11.01.21

febll
I am a supporter of the theory that Denuvo crap drives.

K
Khrenokio 11.01.21

Gutter
Turn on your eyes, and turn off your working machine. And see the list of Denuvka games. Tell me where did you see the Quantum Brick and Gears of Veer Ultimet Idiysh, which is not there with a working crack on torrents?

K
Khrenokio 11.01.21

What language did he write GGame in? I did not understand anything
Apparently, on the same as you. Where is the capital letter? Where is the dot at the end of the sentence, more grammatical than all the pg?

K
Khrenokio 11.01.21

Guys, the topic is not for srach and trolling, I really want to know.

K
Khrenokio 11.01.21

godOFslaves
Kin pliz proofs.

f
febll 11.01.21

Khrenokio
Didn't notice somehow, I think it's all fairy tales.

X
XCAL1BRUH 11.01.21

Hrenokio Denuvo
saws into critical game files during development. If there is a denuva in any store, it will be everywhere. Individual stores cannot remove protection, only developers have the source files. And for the developers themselves, it is unprofitable for the developers to cut a separate non-denuvo version of the games.

x
x [GAMER] x 11.01.21

febll
And did not please.

G
GGame 11.01.21

Hrenokio
thanks, laughed

R
Renegade Style 11.01.21

GGame
thanks, laughed.
I told your mom the same thing when I saw you.

R
Renegade Style 11.01.21

alekszvorsk
But isn't Winstor different from Steam? I'm just interested in this question too. Who found the thread in Winstor's version of denuvka?

I
ILIA_1992 11.01.21

Hrenokio
Denuvo does not spoil anything in the SSD. This has already been proven 10 times.

K
Khrenokio 11.01.21

ILIA_1992
Dada by developers on YouTube, but I, as a supporter of a different theory, think that this is the magic of cinema.

K
Khrenokio 11.01.21

alekszvorsk
2 different stores! Personally, I don't think they have a Denuvka license for all PC versions of the stall. I just need a PROOF where it says that there is a denuvka in the winstore. where the license agreement says that denuvka will install its shit files on my system. ALL.

K
Khrenokio 11.01.21

Cons, srachs, kids, what's wrong with you ?!

R
Rolemanser 11.01.21

Khrenokio
This is Russia, bro)))